a little OT

Old June 13th 10, 03:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pedro

Default a little OT

Looking at the backside of hundreds of machins with envelope paper still on.
The designs on the inner side of envelopes caught my attention. I scanned
some of the designs found. Here is the result:

http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pcm20...pes/index.html

regards,
Pedro

Old June 13th 10, 07:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pierre Courtiade

Pedro a écrit :
Looking at the backside of hundreds of machins with envelope paper
still on. The designs on the inner side of envelopes caught my
attention. I scanned some of the designs found. Here is the result:

http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pcm20...pes/index.html

regards,
Pedro

Beautiful piece of art !
Thank you Pedro for sharing this.

Muchas gracias,

--
All the best,
Pierre Courtiade

Old June 13th 10, 09:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Jun 12, 10:00*pm, "Pedro" wrote:
Looking at the backside of hundreds of machins with envelope paper still on.
The designs on the inner side of envelopes caught my attention. I scanned
some of the designs found. Here is the result:

http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pcm20...pes/index.html

regards,
Pedro

Very impressive Pedro, well done.
Now what are you gong to do with all those Machins?
According to a recent report from Royal Mail there has been more than
400 MILLION stamps bearing the Machin Head.
Piece of advice: Don't get into the varieties, they will drive you
looney.
I tried but there is nothing wrong with me, wrong with me, wrong with
me, wrong with me.

Ralph
Old June 14th 10, 11:50 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pedro

"Ralphael1" wrote in message
On Jun 12, 10:00 pm, "Pedro" wrote:
Looking at the backside of hundreds of machins with envelope paper still
on.
The designs on the inner side of envelopes caught my attention. I scanned
some of the designs found. Here is the result:

http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pcm20...pes/index.html

regards,
Pedro

Very impressive Pedro, well done.
Now what are you gong to do with all those Machins?
According to a recent report from Royal Mail there has been more than
400 MILLION stamps bearing the Machin Head.
Piece of advice: Don't get into the varieties, they will drive you
looney.
I tried but there is nothing wrong with me, wrong with me, wrong with
me, wrong with me.

Ralph

hahaha,
I was just thinking in filling my album made of 25 pages printed from the
free pdf file from www.adminware.ca. This is a 'basic' album that only takes
into account a few types of Machins (considering the vast amount of
varieties there exists). I'd be happy if I succeed in completing all the
pages. I think that is not too much work to become mad at doing so I think,
I think, I think....
According to the Royal Mail, are there 400 million Machins in total? or 400
million DIFFERENT Machins stamps circulating out there?, just wondering

Pedro

Old June 14th 10, 12:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Jun 14, 6:50*am, "Pedro" wrote:
"Ralphael1" wrote in message

On Jun 12, 10:00 pm, "Pedro" wrote:

[...]

I think the Machins have already made you funny...not haha funny
either. G
N0 not 400 million varieties, only ten percent of that number by my
guesstimate.

Ralph