Question for Canadian collectors(or anyone who may know the answer)

Old July 9th 03, 11:29 PM
JayJay

Default Question for Canadian collectors(or anyone who may know the answer)

I've just started collecting autographs and am wondering how Canadian
collectors stamp SASE's to the US. The person at the post office wouldnt
sell me American stamps and she said it wont be able to come back to me if I
put Canadian stamps on it. What the heck can I do?? Thanks!

Old July 10th 03, 12:08 AM
Todd F.

You can purchase stamps online at http://www.usps.com/. Or, you can
find someone in the newsgroup to trade with you. You can also buy IRCs but
they are too much compared to using regular postage. They are coupons that
your post office should of offered to sale to you. They can be redeemed for
postage anywhere. You're better off using regular stamps.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

Old July 10th 03, 02:15 AM
Dahoov2

Old July 10th 03, 07:47 PM
JayJay

Thank you both for the info, I ordered stamps from the usps website. I was
told 2 37c stamps on my envelope should be enough(the envelope is a bit
bigger than a sheet of 8.5x11" paper, not sure of actual size)