Fundoc's response to Palmy's DJ Funtest

Old May 11th 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default Fundoc's response to Palmy's DJ Funtest

It is no surprise to me that Fundoc reacted to
my Funtest challenge in his typically invertebrate
manner.

Typo-pouncing will get you no place, Fundoc.
How like you to flail back with a typo pounce
wet-noodle!

Most of these readers are no doubt aware that
you have been loitering around Usenet for many
years without once furnishing any proof that you
can compose a halfway decent paragraph.
All you do is typo-pounce and post crude
little quips which might well have been spit
out by a rather primitive chunk of software.

(Now that I think about it, Fundoc, you may
well BE a rather primitive chunk of software.
I certainly have seen nothing from you
suggesting the contrary. Your "mind" would
seem to getting more feeble with each post
you inflict upon these good readers.)

Out of respect to others, you should confine
yourself to bozo-groups like alt.flame, but you
prefer to pester a more intellectual group of
readers. Yet, while I have made dozens of
posts about book collecting experiences,
I have NEVER seen any evidence whatsoever
that you know anything, or care anything,
about books. You are simply here to annoy,
not to learn, not to share. Sad.

By the way, don't be too sure that one will
take the challenge of trying to beat me in
the rec.collecdting.books DJ Funtest.
Yes, I invented the DJ Funtest, but I am
not the judge -- the winning answer
must be easily found in Addall.com.

Remember, Fundoc, a lot of people in this
group are far more intelligent than you
(and I certainly include myself in that
humble category). Most people in this
group know far more about books than
you do, too, and no one is impressed
with your vaunted "collection" of Reader
Digest anthologies, either.

So, my guess is that some, if not many,
readers will prove you a liar and take the
challenge of Palmy's DJ Funtest, despite
your malicious and cowardly efforts to
spoil the fun.

[Memo from the upstairs office.]

Old May 11th 06, 12:19 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

wrote in message
oups.com...

It is no surprise to me that Fundoc reacted to
my Funtest challenge in his typically invertebrate
manner.

Typo-pouncing will get you no place, Fundoc.
How like you to flail back with a typo pounce
wet-noodle!

Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah! Blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah.

Most of these readers are no doubt aware that
you have been loitering around Usenet for many
years without once furnishing any proof that you
can compose a halfway decent paragraph.
All you do is typo-pounce and post crude
little quips which might well have been spit
out by a rather primitive chunk of software.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

(Now that I think about it, Fundoc, you may
well BE a rather primitive chunk of software.
I certainly have seen nothing from you
suggesting the contrary. Your "mind" would
seem to getting more feeble with each post
you inflict upon these good readers.)

I got this far. Am I correct in assuming there's a prize of some sort?

Old May 11th 06, 07:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

fvndoc wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah! Blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

[...]

It's sad, Fundoc. All you are trying
to do is get a few cheap laughs while
ruining the DJ Funtest for others. I have
given you the bad news about yourself
more than once, fellow, and by jiminey
cricket, I m not going to mince words
with you he You are nothing
but a vile little parasite on the Usenet
body politic. You don't write, you p.p.
(That means Post-and-Pester). Now
take a hike, mosquito, and let the
intelligent readers enjoy the Funtest.

[Memo from the upstairs office.]

Old May 11th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

wrote in message
ps.com...

I m not going to mince

That's not what it's the girls down at the Mineshaft say.

First response in. Anyone got some cash? Sue H Autographs 0 March 20th 06 02:13 PM
What a response! xnt023 Coins 3 September 13th 05 10:11 PM
Improving Frequency Response - W3500 Matthew Piechotta Juke Boxes 1 September 30th 03 05:23 AM