Ebay is Unfair!

Old April 20th 07, 08:51 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Roberto Pirezzi

Default Ebay is Unfair!

"Mr. Clean" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 19:58:09 -0700, Kurt
spake thusly:

In article ,
"Roberto Pirezzi" wrote:

"Mr. Clean" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:34:14 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
spake thusly:

Now where was I...ah yes...the end lol

show us yer tits, er, dick.

Do I have to??

But he wants a meal, not a snack.

no vienna sausage for me, thanks!

Glad i'm not Austrian!

l2oberto

Old April 20th 07, 09:04 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Roberto Pirezzi

"Tony Cooper" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 19:01:10 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
wrote:

"Tony Cooper" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:36:26 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
wrote:

Nonsense. Income is income. It is separated on paper for the
benefit
of accounting purposes, but it all goes to bottom line.

So, given we are skipping over accounting and just going for the basic
approach that A - B = C.

Accounting *is* "A-B=C". We just use some A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, etc
to get to the net of "C".

If you use A1,2,3 etc, then how on earth have you skipped over
accounting?
You said income is income, and disregarded the accounting proceedure,
therefore, there is none of this A1,2,3 - B1,2,3 etc.

Apparantly, you can't keep track: having seperate incomes is
considered,
as
you previously described as "Nonsense", prompting me to use the single
figure method only for you to argue further and agree, accounting is
made
up
of seperate incomes (and expenses).

So, which is it? Make up your damn mind man!

I'm beginning to understand why dealing with eBay is a very
complicated thing for you.

eBay is about as complicated as making a cheese sandwich. It seems as you
and someone else sees what I say as complicated, the problems lies with
you,
not me. I've not made anything complicated...yet.

Accounting *is* "A-B=C" with A being
sales, B being costs, and C being profits. We *can* use B1, B2, etc
to break down the costs by reason of occupance to have a better
understanding of where the money goes before it affects "C", but we
don't need to if we are content to know that there is a "C".

"A" can come from separate sources (A1, A2, etc), but "A" is not
separate from another "A" because the "A-B=C" is the result of the
single entity. "Separate incomes" would indicate that there is
separate "A-B=C".

They are seperate. It's how you get a thing called "cost of sale".

No, they are separate sources for the same entity. You don't read, or
spell, well.

That has no relevance. If the only thing you are concerned in is the bottom
line, then you need to know how to actually get one.

Advertising income for instance has no bearing on the physical costs and
revenue received from the sale of a parsnip.

i.e selling one product at £100 with £10 costs = £90. Wrong. The cost is
related to the sale, not the "other" income. Ala, advertising income £60 =
£150 bottom line.

If Apples cost 5p each, how much profit do I make selling 7 Oranges?

And if i'm not making a profit, why am I selling them?

and if i'm selling them, how much are they?

How many apples in a kilo?

how many idiots does it take to think "handling charge" is a item?

Anyone in business knows that handling charges are an item.

It is most certainly not an item!

The "charge" is a cost of sale and is direct to the sale of each specific
item.

What is the handling charge on an item that hasn't been sold yet?

While it can be itemised, it is not an item. It's a charge levied to aid
expense.

On an
invoice, they are often called "handling", but that's just a catch-all
term that includes the labor to pack and ship and the materials used
in packing and shipping.

On an invoice is is listed as part of Shipping. On accounts, packaging
materials cannot be listed as "handling" as you will need a receipt from the
packaging supplier!

And how the hell can labour be part of income!

I'm done here. I'm not responding to anymore of these ridiculous posts.

l2oberto

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

Old April 20th 07, 02:58 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Salty

Roberto Pirezzi wrote:

I'm done here.

We've know that for while. When did you find out?

Regards

Salty
Old April 20th 07, 03:14 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Mr. Clean

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:51:23 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
spake thusly:

"Roberto Pirezzi" wrote:

"Mr. Clean" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:34:14 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
spake thusly:

Now where was I...ah yes...the end lol

show us yer tits, er, dick.

Do I have to??

But he wants a meal, not a snack.

no vienna sausage for me, thanks!

Glad i'm not Austrian!

it's a figure of speech.

so, you gonna show us or not?

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=dgartner
Old April 20th 07, 03:15 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Mr. Clean

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:50:13 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
spake thusly:

Yours is like a fat persons worst nightmare. An empty plate.

great. let's make fun of fat people now./sarcasm

what a jerk.
Old April 20th 07, 04:19 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Roberto Pirezzi

"Salty" wrote in message
Roberto Pirezzi wrote:

I'm done here.

We've know that for while. When did you find out?

Regards

Salty

So, you're another moron who supports cheats!

And here was me thinking you were pretty intelligent too! I'm proud to
admit I was wrong!!

Now, carry on, as you were. You insignificant little blister on the sole of
humanity. (that got lost in translation, I meant, you're the **** on
someones shoe).

Bottom line, I will not entertain ****ing jackass losers who support cheats
and frauds. Way I see it, you're a crook.

So, say what you want. You're a crock.

l2oberto

PS, you shouldnt take things seriously. I don't!

Old April 20th 07, 04:20 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Roberto Pirezzi

"Roberto Pirezzi" wrote:

"Mr. Clean" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:34:14 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
spake thusly:

Now where was I...ah yes...the end lol

show us yer tits, er, dick.

Do I have to??

But he wants a meal, not a snack.

no vienna sausage for me, thanks!

Glad i'm not Austrian!

it's a figure of speech.

so, you gonna show us or not?

If you insist. I'll be in the park at midnight (works better at night). Come
alone, or, don't come at all. :-)

lol

l2oberto

--
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=dgartner

Old April 20th 07, 04:23 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Roberto Pirezzi

"Mr. Clean" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:50:13 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
spake thusly:

Yours is like a fat persons worst nightmare. An empty plate.

great. let's make fun of fat people now./sarcasm

what a jerk.

I was speaking the truth!

Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, and wait in the restaurant for
your 50 course meal.

l2oberto (with an empty plate. More please!)

Old April 20th 07, 04:52 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Tony Cooper

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:19:26 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
wrote:

"Salty" wrote in message
Roberto Pirezzi wrote:

I'm done here.

We've know that for while. When did you find out?

Regards

Salty

So, you're another moron who supports cheats!

And here was me thinking you were pretty intelligent too! I'm proud to
admit I was wrong!!

Now, carry on, as you were. You insignificant little blister on the sole of
humanity. (that got lost in translation, I meant, you're the **** on
someones shoe).

Bottom line, I will not entertain ****ing jackass losers who support cheats
and frauds. Way I see it, you're a crook.

So, say what you want. You're a crock.

l2oberto

PS, you shouldnt take things seriously. I don't!

OK, Salty, let's try to guess about this one. Fourteen? An older
school-leaver? Resident of a home for the "exceptional"? The
prototype for the saying "Thick as two planks"?

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL
Old April 20th 07, 05:02 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Tony Cooper

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:20:52 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
wrote:

so, you gonna show us or not?

If you insist. I'll be in the park at midnight (works better at night). Come
alone, or, don't come at all. :-)

lol

Whoa! This is not a dating service for shirt-lifters.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL