Ebay is Unfair!

Old April 18th 07, 11:38 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Kris Baker

Default Ebay is Unfair!

"PC" wrote in message

"Mr. Clean" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:08:22 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
spake thusly:

Exactly right, Kent. Noone here has the power or influence to make our
daily
lives any different than the way we live them.

you seriously need to learn how to edit posts before posting.
you could have cut over half of the crap you quoted and your
point would still have been made.

Thank you! I quit following this thread a while ago because it is too
much trouble to wade through the rubbish and find out where he is giving a
meaningful reply.

What do you consider "meaningful" -- someone who agrees with you?
If you agree with the subject, you have an evening ahead of you,
reading eBay's TOS.

Kris

Old April 19th 07, 02:56 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Roberto Pirezzi

"Mr. Clean" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:08:22 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
spake thusly:

Exactly right, Kent. Noone here has the power or influence to make our
daily
lives any different than the way we live them.

you seriously need to learn how to edit posts before posting.
you could have cut over half of the crap you quoted and your
point would still have been made.

I just couldn't be bothered!!

This thread had long since run its original point, the rest (with maybe a
exception) was completley off topic.

l2oberto

Old April 19th 07, 04:10 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Mr. Clean

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 02:56:15 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
spake thusly:

"Mr. Clean" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:08:22 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
spake thusly:

Exactly right, Kent. Noone here has the power or influence to make our
daily
lives any different than the way we live them.

you seriously need to learn how to edit posts before posting.
you could have cut over half of the crap you quoted and your
point would still have been made.

I just couldn't be bothered!!

This thread had long since run its original point, the rest (with maybe a
exception) was completley off topic.

yay! i ended the thread! and i didn't even have to call anyone
a Nazi!

Old April 19th 07, 08:51 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Roberto Pirezzi

"Mr. Clean" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 02:56:15 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
spake thusly:

"Mr. Clean" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:08:22 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
spake thusly:

Exactly right, Kent. Noone here has the power or influence to make our
daily
lives any different than the way we live them.

you seriously need to learn how to edit posts before posting.
you could have cut over half of the crap you quoted and your
point would still have been made.

I just couldn't be bothered!!

This thread had long since run its original point, the rest (with maybe a
exception) was completley off topic.

yay! i ended the thread! and i didn't even have to call anyone
a Nazi!

It ended long before you complained (in writing) of how I post.

Yes, I should have snipped, but the post you replied to wasn't on topic, and
was more of a direct response to Kent.

Now, go and take a shower. You are not living up to your name! You dirty
nazi you!

:-)

l2oberto

Old April 19th 07, 09:07 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
PC[_2_]

"Kris Baker" wrote in message
. net...

"PC" wrote in message

"Mr. Clean" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:08:22 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
spake thusly:

Exactly right, Kent. Noone here has the power or influence to make our
daily
lives any different than the way we live them.

you seriously need to learn how to edit posts before posting.
you could have cut over half of the crap you quoted and your
point would still have been made.

Thank you! I quit following this thread a while ago because it is too
much trouble to wade through the rubbish and find out where he is giving
a meaningful reply.

What do you consider "meaningful" --

As in it is easy to follow. Counterpoints are made directly below point
without several paragraphs of non-essential or irrelevant text before the
reply.

someone who agrees with you?

Considering I have not participated much in this thread how in the heck can
you pretend to know what my opinion is?

If you agree with the subject, you have an evening ahead of you,
reading eBay's TOS.

I have not taken a stance so stop ASS YOU. Thanks.

Old April 19th 07, 01:18 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Kris Baker

"Roberto Pirezzi" wrote in message

"Mr. Clean" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:08:22 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
spake thusly:

Exactly right, Kent. Noone here has the power or influence to make our
daily
lives any different than the way we live them.

you seriously need to learn how to edit posts before posting.
you could have cut over half of the crap you quoted and your
point would still have been made.

I just couldn't be bothered!!

This thread had long since run its original point, the rest (with maybe a
exception) was completley off topic.

l2oberto

With one exception, we enjoy completley.

That's what you get, with a cross-post.

Old April 19th 07, 01:19 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Kris Baker

"PC" wrote in message

I have not taken a stance so stop ASS YOU. Thanks.

Hey! I've got a new tagline!

Kris
So stop ASS YOU

Old April 19th 07, 03:49 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Mr. Clean

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:51:43 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
spake thusly:

Now, go and take a shower. You are not living up to your name! You dirty
nazi you!

i do need to take a shower, actually, having just returned from a
three mile run.

Old April 19th 07, 04:23 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Tony Cooper

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:49:11 -0500, Mr. Clean
wrote:

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:51:43 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
spake thusly:

Now, go and take a shower. You are not living up to your name! You dirty
nazi you!

i do need to take a shower, actually, having just returned from a
three mile run.

Did you catch him?

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL
Old April 19th 07, 06:30 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Roberto Pirezzi

"Mr. Clean" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:51:43 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
spake thusly:

Now, go and take a shower. You are not living up to your name! You dirty
nazi you!

i do need to take a shower, actually, having just returned from a
three mile run.

3 miles? I wouldn't get out of bed for a 3 mile run!

l2oberto