A New Source for Free MP3 Audio Books. No Membership required.

Old November 23rd 03, 06:11 PM
Warren

Default A New Source for Free MP3 Audio Books. No Membership required.

LiteralSystems.com is a free and legit website aimed at providing MP3
audio recordings of classic literature and poetry to anyone who wants
it: students, teachers, parents, children, books for the blind, and so
on.* There is never any*charge or membership required. And we want the
whole world to know it's a good program.
*
We're not asking for money, just your help in promoting the site by
forwarding this invitation to all you feel would be interested--and
then take time to visit us at http://literalsystems.com*of course.
*
Now Available to download:
Edgar Allan Poe-- "Alone", "The Pit and the Pendulum" part 1
Rudyard Kipling-- "Danny Deever"
Beatrix Potter-- "The Tale of Peter Rabbit"
Hans Christian Anderson-- "The Little Match Girl"
William Shakespeare-- "Sonnet #40"
*
Thank you
Warren Smith
Old November 24th 03, 06:33 AM
Pat Porter

Brilliant idea, but oh dear, I just listened to Kipling`s "Danny Deever".
First of all it was read by a woman and even worse it was an American making
an attrocious attempt at an English accent. It was just an unfortunate
combination particularly when you have heard it read by Michael Caine. Most
of the other stuff is perfectly suitable read by either sex, in any accent,
but KIPLING? OUCH!!! Trouble is, we`re both Kipling afficionados, so
particularly picky! LOL!

--

om...