Burgermeister Burgie Flying Saucer 1954 mechanical display

Old August 9th 08, 03:30 PM posted to rec.collecting
PinballUK

Default Burgermeister Burgie Flying Saucer 1954 mechanical display

Hi All. I've recently joined this group. I'm looking to sell my Burgie
flying saucer as mentioned above. One of six made and this one
featured in the Spice Girls video "Say you'll be there". It is fully
working and in very good condition. Is anybody interested in
purchasing it? I am in the UK but can arrange shipping worldwide,
thanks.
Old October 10th 09, 04:01 PM
sharpy sharpy is offline
Junior Member

Yes i might be interested at the right price could you send me pics if you still have it thankyou..
Old October 11th 09, 08:52 PM
sharpy sharpy is offline
Junior Member

[quote=PinballUK;583599]Hi All. I've recently joined this group. I'm looking to sell my Burgie
flying saucer as mentioned above. One of six made and this one
featured in the Spice Girls video "Say you'll be there". It is fully
working and in very good condition. Is anybody interested in
purchasing it? I am in the UK but can arrange shipping worldwide,
thanks. Yes might be interested if you still have this item at the right price thankyoui
Old March 11th 10, 09:29 PM
littlelinda52 littlelinda52 is offline
Junior Member

[quote=sharpy;634005]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinballUK View Post
Hi All. I've recently joined this group. I'm looking to sell my Burgie
flying saucer as mentioned above. One of six made and this one
featured in the Spice Girls video "Say you'll be there". It is fully
working and in very good condition. Is anybody interested in
purchasing it? I am in the UK but can arrange shipping worldwide,
thanks. Yes might be interested if you still have this item at the right price thankyoui
Did you find a buyer? I have one that I would like to sell. Thank you.
Old December 5th 10, 11:53 PM
nicoles nicoles is offline
Junior Member

Smile

[quote=littlelinda52;645747]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpy View Post

Did you find a buyer? I have one that I would like to sell. Thank you.
Hi,
I would like to purchase a Burgie Flying saucer display!
Please contact me if you have one.
Thanks!
Old December 5th 10, 11:55 PM
nicoles nicoles is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinballUK View Post
Hi All. I've recently joined this group. I'm looking to sell my Burgie
flying saucer as mentioned above. One of six made and this one
featured in the Spice Girls video "Say you'll be there". It is fully
working and in very good condition. Is anybody interested in
purchasing it? I am in the UK but can arrange shipping worldwide,
thanks.
I would like to purchase a Burgie Flying Saucer display . . . do you still have it?
Thanks
Old June 5th 13, 08:25 PM
micromail micromail is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinballUK View Post
Hi All. I've recently joined this group. I'm looking to sell my Burgie
flying saucer as mentioned above. One of six made and this one
featured in the Spice Girls video "Say you'll be there". It is fully
working and in very good condition. Is anybody interested in
purchasing it? I am in the UK but can arrange shipping worldwide,
thanks.
Hello,
was this sold?