Rowe R-82 help

Old October 19th 05, 12:12 PM
James

Default Rowe R-82 help

I ahve just picked up a Rowe R-82 Black Magic that has been in storage
for quite a few years. The machine is pretty much complete, but being
a total neophyte when it comes to jukes I wasn't really sure what I
was getting myself into. What I do know is that jukes are a lot
heavier then the vids and pins I'm accustom to, and getting one out of
the back of a transport trailer without a proper ramp is not a lot of
fun.

What I found after getting this unit open was a carousel full of 45's
(yay) and a power supply that had been caniballized for parts. Fixed
the power supply and tossed it back in, but I have now discovered that
I'm missing a module. I don't have a manual yet, and my searching
online has not yeilded a downloadable copy. I'm hoping someone can
tell me what module I'm missing. It is the one that is under the right
hand side of the mechanism, and I believe has 3 connectors.

Can anyone tell me what module this is so I can start contcting the
parts suppliers to try and find one?

Thanks in advance!
James
Old October 19th 05, 08:08 PM
Paul in Maine

try this place...........and I think our looking for Memory Unit 301-07855

http://www.goemerchant1.com/index.cg...pande dDepts=

or here

http://www.abjukeboxrepair.com/

Old October 19th 05, 11:55 PM

As Paul suggests, contact Bruce at abjukebox or call him at
603-382-6272. He willm tell you whay board you need and sell you a
rebuit one. He also sells the srvice manuals, and so do I. You will not
find a free download version.
Charlie

Old October 20th 05, 12:02 AM

Contact Bruce at abjukebox as Paul listed, or call him at 603-382-6272.
He will tell you what you need and sell you a rebuit module and he also
sells the service manuals, or you can order a reprint from me.. You
will not find one as a free download.
Charlie

Old October 20th 05, 12:02 AM

FYI, Both web sites take you to Bruce.

Old October 20th 05, 03:40 AM
James

Thanks for the replies guys. I kind of figured I wouldn't find a
manual online. At least I now know what I'm looking for and what it
looks like. Hopefully I can find one inexpensively.
Old October 20th 05, 10:40 PM

Inexpensive ones usually don't work!

Old October 22nd 05, 10:52 PM
CoindoorDave

or here

http://www.abjukeboxrepair.com/

Bruce is da man. Fixed my R-81 Memory Unit and Selector Logic Unit, and
sold me a needed camlock for the lid, a cashbag and coindoor. He was
superfast and guarantees his work.