FS: Maxx Racing Cards "Alan Kulwicki" NASCAR Limited Edition Print

Old June 12th 06, 12:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.autos.marketplace

Default FS: Maxx Racing Cards "Alan Kulwicki" NASCAR Limited Edition Print

Maxx Racing Cards "Alan Kulwicki" NASCAR Limited Edition Print

I have for sale a three-piece, Maxx Racing "Alan Kulwicki" Limited Edition
Print (#3057 OF 3500). The 3-piece matted and framed print measures 12"x15"
and features:
(1) Alan Kulwicki portrait featuring a chest-high of Alan Kulwicki
displaying the #1 sign with his finger. In the background are two of his
Ford cars including his 1992 #7 Ford Thunderbird, as well as the Winston
Cup. (2) an Alan Kulwicki biography that states: An independant driver who
began on the dirt tracks of the Midwest, Alan made his mark in ASA Racing
before moving to the NASCAR Winston Cup Series in 1985. Feilding his own #7
Fords. he won the 1992 Winston Cup title by the narroest margin (10 points)
in the Series' history. NASCAR lost on of its finest when Alan was killed
in a plane crash on April 1, 1993.
(3) Certificate Of Authenticty: "This certifies that the enclosed Sam bass
mini-print reproduction is on of a limited production of 3500 pieces
produced by MAXX Race Cards. Sam Bass. one of the most respected
illustrators in NASCAR Racing, has a studio located at Charlotte Motor
Speedway and painting displayed at several museums. He also designed the
color scheme of many of the race teams in NASCAR. The Certificate is signed
by Wayne X. Budd (President of Naxx Race Cards).
The Maxx Racing Cards "Alan Kulwicki" NASCAR Limited Edition Print is
matted and framed with COA is in MINT condition.
Price $25. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you