UK Coin Website renaming

Old February 16th 07, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.coins
Tony Clayton

Default UK Coin Website renaming

I have finally settled on the following new name for my website:

http://www.coins-of-the-uk.co.uk

Other names such as

http://www.tclayton.demon.co.uk
and
http://www.ukcoininfo.html

will continue to function only as long as I keep Demon as my ISP
and I host the website thereon.

I am limited in space on http://www.tclayton.demon.co.uk, and
because of these limitations, a copy of the pictures part of
the website is to be found on another server at http://www.ukcoinpics.co.uk,
but be warned that many links therein do not function
correctly yet. The main use of the ukcoinpics site will be to host
larger images than I cannot afford to keep on the main site, and will
generally be accessed from the main Demon site.

The new site has far more space for data, but is more limited in bandwidth.

I have recently received new images of an uncirculated 1919KN penny
http://www.ukcoinpics.co.uk/g5/1d/19kn.jpg
a very rare copy of Freeman 192a (1922 penny with 1930's style reverse)
http://www.ukcoinpics.co.uk/g5/1d/f192ar.jpg
and an uncirculated 1934 Crown
http://www.ukcoinpics.co.uk/g5/5s/5s34.jpg

Enjoy!

--
Tony Clayton
Coins of the UK :
Old February 16th 07, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.coins
Tony Clayton

In a recent message Tony Clayton wrote:

I have finally settled on the following new name for my website:

http://www.coins-of-the-uk.co.uk

[snip]

I should have added that you should avoid

http://www.coinsoftheuk.co.uk

which is NOT my site and has no coin information on it any more.

It expires in March and then...

http://www.coinsoftheuk.info will expire shortly
(renewal was FAR more expensive on the existing
domain website than on 123-reg)

--
Tony Clayton
Coins of the UK :
http://www.coins-of-the-uk.co.uk
Sent using RISCOS on an Acorn Strong Arm RiscPC
.... Mary had a little lamb. The doctor was surprised.
Old February 17th 07, 03:08 AM posted to uk.rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.coins
Padraic Brown

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 22:35:18 +0000, Tony Clayton
wrote:

I have finally settled on the following new name for my website:

http://www.coins-of-the-uk.co.uk

Enjoy!

I've always enjoyed perusing your coin site. Very informative.

Ta,
Padraic

Old February 17th 07, 12:11 PM posted to uk.rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.coins
Aboutfarthings.co.uk

Tony,
I must admit your site has been a great resource to me over the last few
years, excellent reference. Invaluable for both the novice and expert. If
you ever need any specific farthing photos for the site, let me know and I
will do my best to give you a contribution.

Thanks
Colin G.

New coin database website Pat Coins 0 May 23rd 06 12:50 AM
Error Coin Website Crow T Robot Coins 1 May 5th 05 01:06 AM
An interesting coin website Richard L. Hall Coins 2 April 30th 04 03:36 PM
Virtual Coin Museum on my website - Need 20 coin pictures Stujoe Coins 17 January 17th 04 04:37 AM
New Website for Coin-Op Collectors Steve Hayter Juke Boxes 1 October 16th 03 10:26 PM