E. Richard Johnson

Old June 5th 07, 07:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Willow Arune[_2_]

Default E. Richard Johnson

Thanks to finding one book by this writer in a strange second hand place, I
now have all of his very "noir" books and enjoyed them all.

What makes it a bit strange is that Johnson wrote all his books while
serving time for murder at Stillwater Prison in Minnesota.

SILVER STREET starts them off, and it won an Edgar. Then MONGO'S BACK IN
TOWN, THE INSIDE MAN, and seven more books. Tragic, Johnson did not do well
when finally released, and returned to drugs and quickly thereafter he died.
But his ten books (plus one non-fiction) live on.

Anyone else fascinated by Johnson?

W.

Old June 5th 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
RF

You had your johnson cut off, you sick ****!

Old June 5th 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Willow Arune[_2_]

Ah dear - I see that not all the idiots have left to become security
contractors in Iraq.

One or two must have been left behind to snivel and vote for Bush...

W.

ups.com...

Old June 6th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
RF

On Jun 5, 5:12 pm, "Willow Arune" wrote:
Ah dear - I see that not all the idiots have left to become security
contractors in Iraq.

One or two must have been left behind to snivel and vote for Bush...

Oh my, the sick degenerate has dissed me.

Old June 6th 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Willow Arune[_2_]

I doubt that you have any place to go back to... Certainly not any that
would welcome you back.

But if you go anywhere, please take Scott M. with you. The two of you will
get along very well, I should think.

W.

ups.com...

Old June 6th 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
scott m.

Anyone else fascinated by Johnson?

Not hardly. What did he write about? Pink dildos?

Old June 6th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
RF

On Jun 5, 8:34 pm, "Willow Arune" wrote:
... I should think.

Yes, you should but you can't - ya weirdo!

Old June 6th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Willow Arune[_2_]

He is a very interesting writer. An article on his life is to be found
he http://mywebpages.comcast.net/monkshould/ERJohnson.html

I was delighted by all of his books and recommend him very much.

Enjoy!

Willow

"R. Totale" wrote in message
On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 18:32:07 GMT, "Willow Arune"
wrote:

Thanks to finding one book by this writer in a strange second hand place,

now have all of his very "noir" books and enjoyed them all.

Thanks for your message - I like this kind of stuff and hadn't heard
of him, so I'll look around. Sorry about all the TP stuck to your
shoe.

Old June 6th 07, 06:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Francis A. Miniter

RF wrote:

On Jun 5, 2:32 pm, "Willow Arune" wrote:

Anyone else fascinated by Johnson?

You had your johnson cut off, you sick ****!

Your responses are highly inappropriate. I should also point out that, as with
Robert Browning's "Soliloquy in a Spanish Cloister", they reveal much more about
you than about the OPs, and, sadly, they show that you bear a striking
resemblence to Browning's narrator.

Francis A. Miniter

M.RICHARD (AUTOGRAPH) OUT OF 60 Yvon Olivier Hockey 0 November 27th 05 07:56 PM
Richard Karn SBFan2000 Autographs 2 November 1st 04 07:31 PM
Little Richard Patrick Autographs 0 August 17th 04 07:18 PM
richard donner SBFan2000 Autographs 1 January 19th 04 03:50 PM
Richard Donner SBFan2000 Autographs 0 January 15th 04 09:43 PM