INFO: What is personalized publicity?

Old May 22nd 07, 07:10 PM posted to misc.writing.screenplays,alt.punk,rec.collecting.books
Cienna

Default INFO: What is personalized publicity?

If you're a writer, you know how hard it can be to get exposure for
your creative efforts. If you're affiliated with a publisher, you know
or may soon have cause to find out what it's like to miss getting the
attention and publicity you need due to the cycles of the publishing
season or a failure to negotiate for publicity as part of your
contract.

Regardless how or why, you may be in a situation where you could use
good information on how to strategically pitch and obtain publicity
for your work.

This is NOT an advertisement for our services. This IS a notice that
we understand the needs of the 'Do It Yourselfer' and we also know
there is an entire realm of information and insight to the publicity
industry that just is not being communicated to those who need it.

We know that providing timely and helpful information helps us all. It
helps you by making you an educated and savvy consumer. It helps us by
insuring those who reach out to us know what they need to know and are
coming to us not because they need education, but because they're
looking for someone who specializes in getting results.

Win-win.

We are EMSI, a personalized publicity firm and media placement
company. We specialize in pay per placement publicity for interviews
on talk radios around the country, appearances on local or national
television, and editorial coverage in newspapers and magazines.

This post is being set here to let those who read know that we see the
lack of information and intend to address it.

We understand that an informed consumer is a good thing, we know there
is benefit to sharing information, and we know the benefits are long-
term and help us all well beyond the immediate 'dollar in pocket'
mindset.

Because we do, we're soon to unveil an on-going series of articles
that encapsulate the career, insights, and experiences of our
President and Founder, Marsha Friedman, a woman who has built a
company, career, and life around meeting the need for personalized
marketing and publicity and has decades of experience in these
industries, all of it servicing needs often overlooked by publishers
and the publicity industry.

This post is to encourage you to partake of this information, learn
these industries, and empower yourself to reach the goals you seek for
yourself and your creative efforts. EMSI will soon be offering an
ongoing series of information and educational articles dealing with
understanding publicity in the context of:

- Local and National Talk Radio
- Local and National Television
- Local and National Print

From explaining 'how things work' to debunking common misperceptions

and myths, we're going to be providing information that has been
something of a closely held secret with publishers, public relations
firms, etc.

While we'd love to think everyone who reads this would want to hire
us, the simple fact is, most of you are motivated enough to manage it
yourself so long as you have good information. Those of you too busy
to do it yourself may think of us, and, if our information is helpful
to you, may remember us when you hear someone pondering aloud on 'how
to get publicity'.

That's what we're hoping, and we're willing to share our knowledge to
demonstrate both that we understand your needs AND, we understand that
enabling you really is something that will help us all.

This is, of course, a long meander to get to the point -- if you would
like to receive these articles and learn more about these industries,
if you would like to learn how to effectively manage personal
publicity, if you would like to see results for yourself and your
creative efforts, we invite you to respond with a simple statement
that you would like to 'opt in' to receive this information.

The list is strictly opt-in, and you are in control every step of the
way. Decide it's not for you? Opt-out and that's that. Decide you'd
like to hear more, or would like a consultation to hear specifics that
relate to your situation and circumstance? Great! Just get in touch
with us.

To opt-in, just send an email to . Rest
assured that your privacy is important to us. We do not share, sell,
or market the trust of those who look to us for information and
assistance.

Thank you for taking the time to read, and as always, if we may be of
help, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Sincerely,
B.L. Nadri
Marketing Director
EMS Incorporated
1127 Grove Street
Clearwater, FL 33755
727-443-7115

p.s.: Our new site is under construction, please excuse the dust and
look for exciting things soon!

Old May 23rd 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Jim[_2_]

And this is on a book collecting forum...why?

Fujifilm personalized stamps danielcboyer General Discussion 0 March 15th 07 03:09 PM
personalized stamps MJancar General Discussion 4 January 19th 07 06:16 PM
Personalized Family Cookbook Bev Books 0 January 23rd 05 03:34 AM
Personalized jerseys Gerry Football (US) 1 April 13th 04 06:06 PM
New personalized Art stamps SNA TC General Discussion 2 February 29th 04 03:23 PM