Coin Op Show in Oak Harbor, Wa. Dec. 3

Old November 27th 05, 04:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Default Coin Op Show in Oak Harbor, Wa. Dec. 3

Come play and talk with other collectors in the Washington area. Will
have pins, jukes, videos there for all to play. Will have games for
sale also. Check the links below for all the info. Look up post from
last year to
see how much fun people had.

Thanks,
Bret

http://www.psapinball.com/pinball_show.html
www.psapinball.com

Old November 29th 05, 10:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Wanted to let people know some of the game that will here for play. If

you haven't looked at the site yet check it out. Lot's of people
calling me looking for info. If you want to bring a game just let me
know.

Thanks,
Bret www.psapinball.com

Pinballs:
Attack From Mars
Monster Bash
Theatre of Magic
Corvette
NASCAR
Soprano's
Creature From The Black Lagoon
The Simpson's Pinball Party
Funhouse
T-2
Twilight Zone
White Water
Whodunit'
Indy 500
Wizard
Bank a Ball
World's Fair
Sing Along
plus more from Mike in Burlington

Videos:
Ms. Pacman, Joust, Gorf, Space Invaders, Time Pilot

Jukes:
Seeburg's: HF100R, SMC1, AY 160
Rowe's: R89, CD100G

Old December 2nd 05, 04:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Just another reminder to all the Northwest pinball, jukebox and video
collectors. We are getting a great response for people who are coming.
Don't miss out on this event. Check the website for info on how to get
here and what is going on. It goes from noon till around 10 ro 11 pm.
We have over 20 pins for play and some for sale. Some video's and jukes

for play and sale. Hope to see you all up here. Pizza and beer
specials all day from the Pizza Factory, you can't beat that.

Thanks,
Bret Fritch
www.psapinball.com
360-929-1198

Old December 2nd 05, 05:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Looks like I won't be making it on that day. My buddy that owns the
theaters there lives in Moses Lake and he doesn't want to go over the
passes then. He won't be taking me to the theater for the maintenance
until a few days later.