Nepal Covers.

Old February 27th 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
John Taormina

Default Nepal Covers.

Rod wrote:
I have a swag of these tissue paper, stampless covers?
with lots of handstrikes and cachets.
I have no idea what I have, any quick route to ID?
links? any idea on date ID for Nepal eg year conversion.
example:
http://cjoint.com/data/cBx3rKQClS.htm
http://cjoint.com/data/cBx6nPx6fM.htm

Thanks

Hi Rod:
There is a Nepal and Tibet discussion forum at:
http://fuchs-online.com/forum/default.asp
Also Rainer's Stamp Corner at: http://fuchs-online.com/
Geoffrey Flack is a dealer who specializes in this area at:
http://tibetanpost.com/tpost.php
Hope this helps.

--
John Taormina The MIDDLE-AGED one in Australia
To email me you must remove "notme" and "jack"

Old February 28th 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

Thanks John,
I have emailed Mr. Colin Hepper from that link.

Old February 28th 07, 10:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

Mr. Hepper replied John,
and the query ricocheted back to Perth
We have Nepal collector, local.
Cheers.

Old February 28th 07, 09:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
John Taormina

Hi Rod
It's a small world! Hope you get the info you need. Nepal is a
fascinating area, one that I've been tempted to collect over the years
.... but as a postal historian I look at the price of some of those
covers and start planning my world trip!