this group

Old April 28th 06, 06:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default this group

Andy wrote:
lol shows you youre alseep is not a valid addres noodles

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"voice of reason" wrote in message
oups.com...
yo Andy- check your email, I sent you one

send me an email, I'll fill you in on the hilarity- you've got to see
this !

Old April 28th 06, 07:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 28 Apr 2006 10:50:34 -0700, "
wrote:

Andy wrote:
lol shows you youre alseep is not a valid addres noodles

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"voice of reason" wrote in message
oups.com...
yo Andy- check your email, I sent you one

send me an email, I'll fill you in on the hilarity- you've got to see
this ! snip

ROFL! Noodles is so desperate, he's using his banned email addy as
his user name! Way to go, ****tard!
Old May 5th 06, 07:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Andy wrote:
any one still alive or did noodles and bob finaly stop the allmost 2 year
flame war?

--
AL'S COMPUTERS

I wish the crap would stop!

Old May 5th 06, 10:42 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

you can thank DeserTBob for the current situation- I've stopped
replying to him weeks ago

Old May 5th 06, 04:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

c'mon Andy, get a reality check- one look at Bob's posting history,
anyone can tell he's the one doing the harassing !

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...n7nbF1Te82ZIng

Old May 5th 06, 05:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

by the allmost 100 posts back and forth on thursday may 4th i dont see whare
youre have stoped

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
oups.com...

Old May 5th 06, 05:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

its 2 way I have seen you antagonize him plenty of times when he was
behaving.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"voice of reason" wrote in message
oups.com...
c'mon Andy, get a reality check- one look at Bob's posting history,
anyone can tell he's the one doing the harassing !

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...t-YFW4KG3QbhQo
gR222h-kUg4S0n7nbF1Te82ZIng

Old May 5th 06, 05:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 5 May 2006 08:30:48 -0700, "voice of reason"
wrote:

c'mon Andy, get a reality check- one look at Bob's posting history,
anyone can tell he's the one doing the harassing ! snip

More projection from a paranoid delusional.

Noodles, your BEST option now is to throw your computer into Beech
Creek Septic Mudpuddle. Your reputation as a fraudster and crook is
too widespread for you to continue.
Old May 5th 06, 05:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 5 May 2006 02:42:26 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

you can thank DeserTBob for the current situation- I've stopped
replying to him weeks ago snip

BS. Plus, he now uses a "passive/aggressive" method of haranguing and
harassing, so I just broadside him now. By doing a "p/a" harassment,
he thinks he can claim the moral "high ground" while keeping up his
vicious attacks and lies.