bicycle chronicles 3 - this is sick!!

Old June 29th 05, 10:57 PM
Robert Morien

Trellis are great for vine vegetables...plus you can use them to shade
your house
Old June 30th 05, 02:14 AM
Frugal Joe

"trippingtoo8track" wrote in message
oups.com...
so an account can be traced- then what ?

wow, what a net animal you are...a real menace...

(laughter...)

give him a cookie charlie

Old June 30th 05, 02:22 AM
Frugal Joe

"Frugal Joe" wrote in

thanks for the e-mail charlie---understood

Old June 30th 05, 02:26 AM
tripping28track

yeh, a dog **** cookie with flies in it for chocolate chips...

he's used to it, that's what he cleans up daily after his dogs...

Old June 30th 05, 01:05 PM
tripping28track

10-4, just wanted you to be aware of that.

let's fry DoucheBob until he's well done. Now that we have the dirt on
him..

Old June 30th 05, 09:14 PM
Frugal Joe

"tripping28track" wrote in message
ups.com...
10-4, just wanted you to be aware of that.

let's fry DoucheBob until he's well done. Now that we have the dirt on
him..

great!!! i'll get back to my law enforcement friend with the computer
again. could come up with more good stuff. will e-mail more when i get it

Old June 30th 05, 10:25 PM
Robert Morien

In article ,
"Frugal Joe" wrote:

"tripping28track" wrote in message
ups.com...
10-4, just wanted you to be aware of that.

let's fry DoucheBob until he's well done. Now that we have the dirt on
him..

great!!! i'll get back to my law enforcement friend with the computer
again. could come up with more good stuff. will e-mail more when i get it

Better help tripping28track" check his auctions
for negative feedback.
Old July 1st 05, 04:02 AM
trippingtoo8track

calm down, Ricky...

Old July 1st 05, 07:33 AM
Robert Morien

But you have to make sure the seeds are dry first
Old July 3rd 05, 11:22 PM
trippingtoo8track

the only thing you're beating into submission is your wife, your smelly
dogs, and your pud...

with emphasis on the latter...