Check Out The ****ty Carpet @ Charlies House!

Old June 15th 05, 01:27 PM
tripping28track

well I sure as hell would rather sell a bunch of "dead wood" old car
parts for $10, than work for the welfare office dealing with the dregs
of society every day..

no wonder you are so miserable !

I rest my case !

Old June 15th 05, 01:47 PM
bicycle

tripping28track wrote:
well I sure as hell would rather sell a bunch of "dead wood" old car
parts for $10, than work for the welfare office dealing with the dregs
of society every day..

When are you going to call my job, nutcase? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

no wonder you are so miserable !

I rest my case !

You have no case. You said poor people sell on Ebay, and you sell on
Ebay. Proof you are psycho.

Old June 15th 05, 02:06 PM
tripping28track

smell the ****-smell today, Bikey...

"sniff sniff"

RALF !!

HAHAHAHAHA !!

Old June 15th 05, 04:11 PM
DeserTBoB

On 15 Jun 2005 04:10:38 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

If you had a huge lake, clubhouse, indoor pool, weight room, spa,
campground, ski slopes, archery range, trout stream, fishing pond, boat
launch, playground, tennis courts, basketball courts, outdoor
pavillion, bar, restaurant, arcade, 24 hour armed guard....you'd pay
it. I do... snip

As IF you have all that ****. RIIIIIIIIGHT!
Old June 15th 05, 04:26 PM
DeserTBoB

On 15 Jun 2005 04:31:55 -0700, "bicycle" wrote:

By the looks of your driveway, you live in public housing. snip

From the looks of that auction, he's a JUNK HOARDER!
Old June 16th 05, 10:51 PM
tripping28track

I do- this ain't the outskirts of L.A. where you live, DoucheBob...

Old June 16th 05, 10:55 PM

I do- this ain't the outskirts of L.A. where you live, DoucheBob... snip

This is beyond the "outskirts," moron, or can't you read a map? LMAO!

Old June 19th 05, 02:32 PM
tripping28track

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/ima...14&Y=22723&W=3

you're wrong again- here's our clubhouse, you can see the tennis
courts, volleyball court, basketball courts, playground, boat launch,
lake, trout stream inlet into lake, sand beach, parking area. Inside
is the heated indoor pool, hot tubs, weight room, bar, restaurant,
arcade, indoor racquetball/basketball, lounge areas, offices.

where's yours ? oh, that's right, you live in overprices, cramped
row-housing.

I rest my case- that's why you are so irritated all the time when you
post.

Old June 19th 05, 07:14 PM
DeserTBoB

Archived Noodles rant:

On 19 Jun 2005 06:32:12 -0700, "tripping28track"

Old June 20th 05, 06:24 PM
tripping28track

archived DoucheBob wrong list # 21,440

"Check 21" Scaupaug1 Pens & Pencils 1 December 4th 04 04:08 AM
2005 Reagan dime Bill Fordler Coins 42 June 13th 04 03:39 AM
BMI Gaming 1st Annual Holiday Open House & Charity Event / Raffle - 11/1/03 !! Dave From South Florida Juke Boxes 0 November 1st 03 02:21 AM
HUGE BASEBALL ROOKIE AUCTION - Pujols, Yaz, Bonds, Ripken - $5,000 in CARDS Jonathan Banks Baseball 0 October 22nd 03 04:56 PM
FS: KEN GRIFFEY cards MOYASI333 Baseball 0 August 11th 03 02:51 AM