HOW THE JEWS ARE WRITING THEMSELVES OUT OF THE NEW TESTAMENT

Old September 23rd 07, 10:48 PM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.collecting.sport.misc,talk.politics.misc
sandman

Default HOW THE JEWS ARE WRITING THEMSELVES OUT OF THE NEW TESTAMENT

How the Jews are writing themselves out of the New Testament

How the Jews are getting rid of the Crucifixtion story and their part in it,
and their obsession with corruption in bilking everyone around them,
including their own, even written about as long as 2,000 years ago.

First the reader needs to understand something; that both the Jews and the
Vatican have had a working relationship for 2,000 years---not necessarily
steady, but when mutually benffcial, as both have been crime syndicates. [ A
certain Pope "Leo" was known to remark on the wealth of the Vatican, "Isn't
it nice how beneficial this little fable of ours has been."] While never
really friends, they took care not to be enemies with one another. By
sometime in the 1800's the Vatican turned over its $ to the Rothschilds to
manage, no doubt after the Rothschilds ran the Vatican deep into debt first
and made them turn over their funds---that's how they usually work.

Now for the good part. They're getting rid of the Bible as we know it.

You and I had better educations than the kids today, but not enough to lie
to us like crazy about history to avoid crossing the Jews and/or the
Vatican. (Wait until you see how they write up our times in the history
books to come.) The truth is the RC church and Jewish temple-keepers, later
ADL, and the leaders to follow have been corrupt ever since they discovered
they could get money out of people thru religion.

The Vatican kept the Bible manuscripts under lock and key, forbidden to all
even priests from the time of it's conception, for the next 1000 years.
Punishment by death for reading without permission.
Priests were nothing more than political hacks, almost as illiterate as the
people. The priests and Rome kept coming up with more and more stuff they
could tax the people, telling them that God said they could get their dead
relatives out a place called purgatory---for a price, confession was
manditory, so priests could act as spies, etc....etc.....

Just as the Jews did, so did the Vatican create "priests" with lots of fancy
rules--yet plainly stated, neither were necessary. Jesus taught one could
communicate with God without assistance. That Priests of any sort were
unnessary, and so was the Temple--and so were sacrifices---and Jews were
running rackets all over the place, requiring that the fees had to be paid
in monies only held by them, and at highly inflated prices. And that
widow's properties could be confiscated for fees going to the Temple.....and
there were likely more scams.

Another thing that was going on that Jesus exposed, was even though the Jews
were hand delivered the 10 Commandments by an Angel, they not only ignored
them, they changed them by the introduction of Talmud--a neat set of rules
the Jews made up that gave them wiggle-room on every commandment, but not on
eating pork. The Talmud replaced the Torah, which Jews consider just silly
children's stories. Remember this part, because Jesus pointed this out to
them directly.

(You wonder why all this pedophilia is going on? Try reading the Talmud.)

So of course He had to be killed. Not only He, but one by one all the
apostles were killed except one, and John the Baptist was assassinated.
Then there was Nero's setting Rome afire [Urban Renewal] and seeing the
Christian quarter untouched, seized the oppty, and did a false flag, and
blamed the Christians, so they ended up in the Collusium as entertainers.
And we haven't even gotten to the Inquisition.

Now, as long as the Bible was kept out of the common people's hands, the
Jews were content to leave the Bible alone, probably figuring out that it
could be re-written some time in the future.
Well guess what? The future is now.

The Bible had to be kept hidden from the people at all costs for it had
where all the bodies were--especially the King James Version. So Rome,
which outranked Kings by this time ordered anyone with or writing an English
translation got burned at the stake. Bloody Mary, not satisfied, ordered
every Protestant burned---thousands and thousands.

400 years ago the Bible got translated in English. and the Jews have been
****ed ever since. The ADL has condemned the Bible as anti-Semitic. The
Vatican condemed it, but came out with it's own version, and had to stop all
their money-raising schemes of indulgences, etc....

So the Jews bought up all media, publishing houses---then with stealth,
ordered up new tranlations that could be copyrighted, using highpowered
promotion and advertising, and very deep pockets, buried the uncopyrighted
KJV from a 100% market share down to a 20% market share, and there is now
200 new copyrighted translations/study versions. The short version is it
is a modern day tower of Babel. All the new versions use two manuscripts
that were rejected for the KJV, as contaminated---having been written over
repeatedly by an estimated 14 different writers (you know, getting rid of
the parts that condemned priests, Temple bribes, etc...things sensitive to
the Vatican.) and the bogus one had huge omissions of parts of the
Crucifixion, Revelation, etc... In a word, they were obviously tampered
with manuscripts, by none other than Rome. And the publishers hyped it as
being older (no way, they're all undated) and Jews have permission to lie to
goys.

What is happening is the gradual elimination of anything telling the truth
about the Jews, and the elimination of Jesus being Divine. The Jews and
their minions are writing themsleves out of the New Testament, and preparing
us for Rome being the head of the NWO's single religion.

There's two ways to get rid of the KJV---either by direct order, or
threatening anyone publishing it to bankrupt them, and bankrupting their
printer or any other business that does business with them. Bibles are very
expesive to publish--so many pages.

And once again there will be burnings--of people who resist, and of all
Bibles, most especially KJV, and Geneva Bibles.

We can expect history to repeat itself in many ways in our future, and none
of it will be fun.
-----------------------

Read These Comments From An NASV Committee Member

"I must under God denounce ever attachment to the New American Standard
Version. I'm afraid I'm in trouble with the Lord. We laid the groundwork,
I wrote the format, I helped interview some of the translators; I sat with
the translator, I wrote the preface. When see the preface to the New
American Standard, those are my words...it's wrong, it's terribly
wrong...I'm in trouble..I can no longer ignore these criticism I am hearing
and I can't refute them.

The deletions are absolutely frightening...there are so many. The finest
leaders that we have today haven't gone into i...that's how easily one can
be deceived...Are we so naive that we do not suspect Satanic deception in
all of this?

--Dr. Frank Logston, Committee Member

Old September 24th 07, 06:17 AM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.collecting.sport.misc
[email protected]

On Sep 23, 5:48 pm, "sandman" wrote:
How the Jews are writing themselves out of the New Testament

How the Jews are getting rid of the Crucifixtion story and their part in it,
and their obsession with corruption in bilking everyone around them,
including their own, even written about as long as 2,000 years ago.

the so called new testament had nothing to do with
Jews or Judaism. The first books were written
after 100 CE by GREEKS.

In the 6th century the popes had serious conflicts
over many 'books' and banned some and promoted
others.