A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Juke Boxes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Adding bluetooth to Rock-Ola 454?

Old November 20th 18, 01:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Eric Hoffman
external usenet poster

Default Adding bluetooth to Rock-Ola 454?

Just found this group.

I am a complete novice on all things jukebox related. I recently picked up a Rock-Ola 454 jukebox from a friend. With some large amounts of WD-40, I was able to get everything spinning. The selector is hit or miss and the music comes out warbly as I believe it needs a new belt to drive the turntable at the very least. I have already gone through two needles trying to get it up and running but if it sits too long, it gets locked up again.

Which brings me to my question. How would one add Bluetooth utilizing the speakers and amplifier already in the Jukebox? I am going to guess that someone has done this and I have found Logitech device that turns any speaker into a Bluetooth speaker but, not being an electrician, I am not sure how I would connect the existing speakers to it.

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated as the jukebox is beautiful just lighting up the room but it would be even better if I could get it playing music again.

Thanks in advance!
Ads