Adding bluetooth to Rock-Ola 454?

Old November 20th 18, 01:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Eric Hoffman

Default Adding bluetooth to Rock-Ola 454?

Just found this group.

I am a complete novice on all things jukebox related. I recently picked up a Rock-Ola 454 jukebox from a friend. With some large amounts of WD-40, I was able to get everything spinning. The selector is hit or miss and the music comes out warbly as I believe it needs a new belt to drive the turntable at the very least. I have already gone through two needles trying to get it up and running but if it sits too long, it gets locked up again.

Which brings me to my question. How would one add Bluetooth utilizing the speakers and amplifier already in the Jukebox? I am going to guess that someone has done this and I have found Logitech device that turns any speaker into a Bluetooth speaker but, not being an electrician, I am not sure how I would connect the existing speakers to it.

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated as the jukebox is beautiful just lighting up the room but it would be even better if I could get it playing music again.

Thanks in advance!