FS: Seeburg 100R Restoration KIT

Old December 11th 12, 09:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Pinsgonewild[_2_]

Default FS: Seeburg 100R Restoration KIT

I have a nice Seeburg 100R project kit I would like to sell complete.
Here is the story I was in the process of doing a full restore of an
100R however due to the demands of my job and family I cannot find the
time to finish it. This is what you would get.
A spotless mech that has been torn down clutch removed and cleaned
reassemble and tested. Key board that has been stripped down each
individual key removed and polished key board reassembled and tested.
Rebuilt amp and rebuilt receiver with cap kits from A-1 Jukebox. All
chrome is easily a 9+ some of the best original I’ve seen. The cabinet
is excellent solid no water damage and has been stripped. I have the
following new items from A-1. Speaker grill cloth, rubberized trim,
new program glass both sides, new transformer for the florescent, new
rivet set, water slide decals for the cabinet, new cloth bag, new
locks. Plus I purchased a complete new Cabinet laminate kit for it.
All Parts are there including the waterfall glass and chrome. This
would be a great winter project to reassemble. I will include my
teardown photos on a USB drive for you. I would like $1,500.00 for as
it sits I know I could part it for much more but can’t bring myself to
do that.
Located outside of Albany NY
Regards Don
Old January 31st 13, 01:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Pinsgonewild[_2_]

On Dec 11 2012, 3:35*pm, Pinsgonewild wrote:
[...]

Just an update I decided to spend the time and finish the project. So
glad I did almost complete and looking like new as it should.

Don