Google is finished on Usenet

Old April 10th 12, 07:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_3_]

Default Google is finished on Usenet

Recent test post show that posts made on Goo-Goo Groups no longer are
posted on the greater Usenet server network. FINALLY!
Old April 10th 12, 08:55 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Andy

When did this happen bob did google finaly get rid of them?

--
AL'S COMPUTERS

Old April 25th 12, 04:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_2_]

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 03:55:14 -0400, "Andy" wrote:

When did this happen bob did google finaly get rid of them?

I saw a few Google Groups posts back in January, but nothing since
then. I did a test post in this group in Google back in March, and it
never appeared on any Usenet servers that I can see.