(RCSD) "Freebie Stamp Project" Breaks 205,000 Stamp Donations!

Old August 15th 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Default (RCSD) "Freebie Stamp Project" Breaks 205,000 Stamp Donations!

"Freebie Stamp Project"

As mentioned in another message, I would let everyone know what the
happy number was in another message. Here it is, finally...

With the last batch of packets made up, I've broken the 205,000 stamps
donated mark. These are all packets of 100, except where noted.

To celebrate the breaking of the new high point, I sent out "extras"
with the last batch of WW. These were British Commonwealth, ex-French
community in Africa and some other nice items I have plenty of and
can't "take with me".

For U.S., I added some extras, like plenty of the 2c "reds" and
nothing after the 6c postal rate. Some better items were tossed into
the mix.

This was only for this batch of packets and the WW were between 145 -
150 per packet. The U.S. were between 115 - 120 per packet. The
extras were not counted in the total above. (The cost of doing
business!)

This sorting period has helped me focus, finish up old business and
keep my eyesight practiced. (For those that remember, a detached
retina in the left eye has taken a lot of enjoyment out of the hobby
for me.)

Once I have sent out the final U.S. requests, tabulated the results,
etc., I will post the totals to date here.

Tracy
Old August 15th 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
A.E. Gelat

Tracy, I have a lot of current US stamps, the usual stuff for the 1 oz.
rate. Are you interested in these? If so, let me have your address.

Tony

Old August 15th 07, 11:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:29:30 -0500, "A.E. Gelat"
wrote:

Tracy, I have a lot of current US stamps, the usual stuff for the 1 oz.
rate. Are you interested in these? If so, let me have your address.

Tony, I will reply off-line. Thanks for your interest!

Tracy

.. .