(RCSD) "Freebie Stamp Project" Packet Update

Old August 15th 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Default (RCSD) "Freebie Stamp Project" Packet Update

Hello there sports fans!

I have just finished creating 50 U.S. packets that will clean up my
backlog of U.S. requests. Some of these are quite old. (6 months
or more?)

If anyone was complaining about not receiving a packet, well - they
will!

Every request will be addressed individually and all should be well,
albeit a tad on the late side. (College can do that to people if they
aren't creative enough to make time for stamps.)

I have one outstanding club request, a few older possible requests for
clubs / schools and one current request that I will follow up from
France - a stamp club. All of these I'll need to verify that the
stamp projects are still underway. Since time, expense and eyesight
are in short supply, I'll still be doing this for the foreseeable
future.

Stamp hoard status:
===================

WW - I have sorted out plenty for the present. This includes the
larger, colorful attention grabbers, the common place stuff and
oddball stuff in between.

US - I have enough cleaned up commemoratives for another batch of 50 -
perhaps. Plenty of definitives, to be sure. I'll have to dip into on
paper items after the next batch, but still have plenty.

In short, I'm still using up the plentiful donations that many of you
have sent this way to pass on to newcomers and old timers returning to
the hobby. I wonder if I'll ever run out of stamps to pass on!

Tracy