Wurlitzer 3000 visible mechanism juke plus extra parts for sale- $250

Old July 12th 03, 03:23 AM
ThomasTeeter

Default Wurlitzer 3000 visible mechanism juke plus extra parts for sale- $250

I have a nice Wurlitzer 3000 in my shop that I'm not going to get
around to fixing up in the near future, so am offering it up for sale
cheap to clear up some extra space. This would be a great easy project
for someone more knowledgeable with Wurlitzer than I. This one
probably needs more cleaning than anything- it is pretty dusty both
inside and out. The model 3000 was one of the last "visible"
mechanisms from Wurlitzer. I'm guessing this to be from around '65 or
'66, but I'm not sure. The amp may or may not be original- it is a
model number 546 (not a tube type as I would have guessed). The
cabinet is above average condition with just a few light scuff marks.
All glass is original and in good condition. It does not work-
selections via the keypad do not want to register, though I have been
able to get selections made via the "golden bar" feature. Once
selections are established, the mech will load/play the records. I
couldn't get any sound- it is missing the lower speakers. I have a
pair from a model 3300 that I'll throw in if they are the same (the
group will have to help me here on this one- I have no Wurlitzer parts
manuals of this era). I'll also throw an incomplete mech from a 3300
as part of the deal- extra parts for you, more space for me! Aside
from the lower speakers, the only other thing I see missing is the
back door. If anyone is interested, E-mail me direct USING THIS E-MAIL
ADDRESS ONLY- thomasteeter(at)Budweiser.com) and I'll take/send you
photos, or if you are close, you can come out and look at it.
Unfortunately I neither have the time nor the means to pack/ship this
jukebox. You will either need to pick up from my shop in Temple, TX
(midway between Waco and Austin on IH35) or make/pay for arrangements
for a pickup & delivery service such as Eric's Shipping Service to
pickup and deliver to you. Asking $250. Sound reasonable?

Thomas