NO PLANES USED ON 9/11 ATTACKS---CRASH PHYSICS SAY IMPOSS.

Old September 10th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc,alt.radio.talk
sandman

Default NO PLANES USED ON 9/11 ATTACKS---CRASH PHYSICS SAY IMPOSS.

CRASH PHYSICS:

Bugs vs. windshields............... speed only changes the size of the
splat.

no BODIES,
no LUGGAGE,
no SEATS
no PLANE PARTS\
no BUILDING parts.....

Only complete fools continue to believe planes were used on the towers on
9/11.

see link below.................................

http://forum.911movement.org/index.p...#entry14425767

Old September 11th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc,alt.radio.talk
sandman

"BDK" wrote in message
In article , says...
CRASH PHYSICS:

Bugs vs. windshields............... speed only changes the size of the
splat.

no BODIES,
no LUGGAGE,
no SEATS
no PLANE PARTS\
no BUILDING parts.....

Only complete fools continue to believe planes were used on the towers on
9/11.

see link below.................................

http://forum.911movement.org/index.p...#entry14425767

LOL, nice kookpage.

BDK

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZS-VE1NAwj8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZS-VE1NAwj8

We have a real info war going on--shill factories, even.

You're either with the corrupt media, USG, or your own people.

Old September 11th 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc,alt.radio.talk
BDK

In article , says...

"BDK" wrote in message
[...]

LOL, nope, just a person who isn't insane, or drug addled/addicted.

So, I am with my own people, the sane ones.

You don't qualify to be part of our group, and probably haven't
qualified for a long time.. sorry. So sad.

BDK
Old September 12th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc,alt.radio.talk,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

BDK wrote in message ...

LOL, nice kookpage.

Hola BDK! It's great to get a response from my Such an Important Person in Homicide history!! Wow -

as you are now in jail and pleaded guilty, I think it would be very difficult to get me out of here now -

Comprende...

mk5000

"Not You, Him! What's Your name?"--Detective James Carter: Rush Hour 3

Old September 12th 07, 07:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc,alt.radio.talk,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
BDK

In article , marika5000
@gmail.com says...

BDK wrote in message ...

LOL, nice kookpage.

Hola BDK! It's great to get a response from my Such an Important Person in Homicide history!!

Hmmm, have you ever been called a "burnout"?

Wow -as you are now in jail and pleaded guilty, I think it would be very difficult to get me out of here now -

Comprende...

I'm in jail? Whoa!! It looks just like one of my bedrooms. There's a big
TV on the wall, and there's my radio stuff and there's my dogs. Maybe
I'm not in jail after all!

And what/where am I trying to get you out of??

BDK

Old September 13th 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc,alt.radio.talk,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

BDK wrote in message ...
In article ,

Hmmm, have you ever been called a "burnout"?

no

Wow -as you are now in jail and pleaded guilty, I think it would be very difficult to get me out of here now -

Comprende...

I'm in jail? Whoa!! It looks just like one of my bedrooms. There's a big
TV on the wall, and there's my radio stuff and there's my dogs. Maybe
I'm not in jail after all!

I saw the coverage on all the major news channels, where you pleaded guilty to murder and all kinds of mayhem and stuff.

Cnn, Fox, MSNBC, they all covered it

Look if they gave you an internet connection in jail, why not a dog. Who am i to decide what prisoners get. I have never been
there. Maybe you have gone blind with age and now have a leader dog. Or maybe it's one of those head nodding water sipping tako
bell dogs that you put in the back of a car and they let you keep it on your shelf.

And what/where am I trying to get you out of??

out of safety, which I am not leaving because i am scared of you

mk5000

"Micah Sanders: Why don't you believe Dad's innocent? You should be helping him.
Niki Sanders: I know you want to believe in your father... But one day they're going to catch him and send him away for a long time.
Micah Sanders: They'll never find him.
Niki Sanders: Do you know where he is?"--heroes

Old September 13th 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc,alt.radio.talk,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
BDK

In article , marika5000
@gmail.com says...

BDK wrote in message ...
In article ,

Hmmm, have you ever been called a "burnout"?

no

Really? Who would a thunk it?

Wow -as you are now in jail and pleaded guilty, I think it would be very difficult to get me out of here now -

Comprende...

Peyote?

I'm in jail? Whoa!! It looks just like one of my bedrooms. There's a big
TV on the wall, and there's my radio stuff and there's my dogs. Maybe
I'm not in jail after all!

I saw the coverage on all the major news channels, where you pleaded guilty to murder and all kinds of mayhem and stuff.

Sorry, not me. I don't even look like that BTK guy. Besides, I'm not in
Kansas, and haven't been there since 1982.

Cnn, Fox, MSNBC, they all covered it\

Uh huh.

Look if they gave you an internet connection in jail, why not a dog. Who am i to decide what prisoners get. I have never been
there. Maybe you have gone blind with age and now have a leader dog. Or maybe it's one of those head nodding water sipping tako
bell dogs that you put in the back of a car and they let you keep it on your shelf.

I have two, does that make me "double blind"?

And what/where am I trying to get you out of??

out of safety, which I am not leaving because i am scared of you

LOL, scared of me?

BWHAHAHAHA!

mk5000

"Micah Sanders: Why don't you believe Dad's innocent? You should be helping him.
Niki Sanders: I know you want to believe in your father... But one day they're going to catch him and send him away for a long time.
Micah Sanders: They'll never find him.
Niki Sanders: Do you know where he is?"--heroes

Well, there's part of your problem, watching "Heroes"...the rest, who
knows?

BDK
Old September 13th 07, 05:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc,alt.radio.talk,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
sandman

"marika" wrote in message

BDK wrote in message ...
In article ,

[...]

I cannot stand stupid people. *plonk*

Old September 14th 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc,alt.radio.talk,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

BDK wrote in message ...

Look if they gave you an internet connection in jail, why not a dog. Who am i to decide what prisoners get. I have never been
there. Maybe you have gone blind with age and now have a leader dog. Or maybe it's one of those head nodding water sipping tako
bell dogs that you put in the back of a car and they let you keep it on your shelf.

I have two, does that make me "double blind"?

You have TWO incredible Tako Bell talking, drinking nodding dogs.

I'd call that double lucky.

They're worth lots of $$ and you can probably auction them off on ebay for lots of cash.

mk5000

"can anyone who has heard this music - I mean truly heard it - really be a bad person"--Dreyman in "Lives of Others"