FA: Stanford v California 100th game bleacher seat / Indianapolis Baltimore Colts Signed 5 players RARE

Old October 18th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.collecting,rec.collecting.sport.football
84rms

Default FA: Stanford v California 100th game bleacher seat / Indianapolis Baltimore Colts Signed 5 players RARE

I have the following items on ebay. Thanks for looking. If the links
do not work than just search for seller 84-rooms! or try this link.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ84Q2droomsQ21

I have more items on ebay also. I am clearing out my garage so lots of
unique items. Thanks,

Items ending 22nd October

Stanford v California 100th game seat Mint Cisco HP 97 $9.99

Indianapolis Baltimore Colts Signed 5 players RARE $9.99