Correction Another Hybrid Brick of Twos (was) 2004 Nickel

Old December 8th 03, 11:23 PM
Fred Shecter

Default Correction Another Hybrid Brick of Twos (was) 2004 Nickel

OOPS. Not enough sleep. Not a RADAR Brick. Yes, it's a Hybrid 2003 Brick with a bundle of
sequential 1995 Star notes. (More exciting than a RADAR note anyway...)

-Fred Shecter

--
""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

"Fred Shecter" wrote in message news:...
They'll be rare someday......
;-)

By the way -
I just got another Hybrid RADAR Bick.

Similar to this one:

Except today's serial numbers a

Label: I15468001A

Showing in top striped-wrapper 1995 Star bundle: F03240501*

This brick seems to have an extra layer of cellophane wrapped around the regular

wrapping.
The label looks like it's on the internal wrapper and the standard "brick band" is

wrapped
around all 10 bundles. I'll have photos later today if anyone needs them. If you are
seriously interested make me an offer. Otherwise I will offer it up to the masses (via
eBay). Same payment requirements/options as the previous auction.

(I'll also be offline all day tomorrow, so I won't be responding to e-mail after tonight
for a day).

-Fred Shecter
--
""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

"Edward McGrath" wrote in message
I can see why people will be hoarding the new 2004 nickel but I can't
understand people who are buying the 2003 nickels from the mint at a
premium. I don't see any investment potential in buying the 2003
nickels. Does anyone have any input on the significance of buying the
2003 nickels? Ed