WTB: remote unit for Rockola Legend

Old December 14th 05, 02:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Default WTB: remote unit for Rockola Legend

I have a Rockola Legend 6000x and would like to buy the parts to make
it remote controllable. It does not currently have a motorized volume
control...I am guessing that in order to make it controllable via
remote, I will need the remote transmitter, some sort of receiver unit,
and a motorized volume control.
If I'm guessing incorrectly, please let me know....and please post a
response if you have the necessary parts for sale!

Thanks
--Alex

Old December 14th 05, 05:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Alex,
I have a used unit that was pulled from a jukebox before it sold. Bad
news is it retails for $500..... Good news is I'll let you have it for
$125. That's slightly more than the cost of the newer IR kits used in
the SyberSonic Electronic Systems. It has an interface, receiver and
transmitter.
Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks!
David Rebber
Jordan Amusement Co., Inc.
Lubbock, TX
www.jordanamusement.com

Old December 14th 05, 06:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Alex,
I hope you're sitting down. The RF remote for the 6000-X from Rock-Ola
sells for $500.00!!
We are a Rock-Ola distributor in Texas and happen to have a used unit
that we pulled before selling the jukebox it was in. Good news (you
can stand back up, now) I'll let you have it for $125.00, which is
slightly more than the price of the newer IR remote kits used on the
SyberSonic Electronic Systems. It comes with an interface, receiver
and transmitter.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks!
David Rebber
Jordan Amusement Co., Inc.
Lubbock, TX
www.jordanamusement.com

Old December 14th 05, 07:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

David,

Thanks for responding! Would I need to install a motorized volume
control in order for this unit to control the volume of the machine?
Also, is this unit compatible with all Legend 6000-x jukeboxes, or are
there certain stipulations for compatibility (such as a certain level
of firmware on the computer)?

Thanks!
--Alex