2006 American Eagle

Old October 13th 09, 08:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_8_]

Default 2006 American Eagle

? "coinsusa" ?????? ??? ??????
On Oct 12, 4:13 am, "gogu" wrote:

RF is O.K.

NO, he is not OK. He brings nothing but HATE and controversy to this
group.

Then why don't you killfile the troll as most of us have already
done?!...

Because he was constantly coming out with a new name to get around the
killfile.

Sure but after you read his first couple of postings you understand who he
is and you can killfile him again:-)

Of course, it doesn't matter now. I have reason to believe we have
heard the last of him.

??? How's that?!
Too nice to be true though;-)

rgrds

Old November 7th 09, 05:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
coinsusa

On Oct 12, 8:24*pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
coinsusa wrote:
On Oct 12, 4:13 am, "gogu" wrote:
? "coinsusa" ?????? ???
On Sep 13, 2:36 pm, oly wrote:

On Sep 13, 5:36 am, Jerry Dennis wrote:

On Sep 12, 4:03 pm, oly wrote:

On Sep 12, 7:54 am, "The Watcher" wrote:

"linxlvr" wrote in message

You're so full of ****, your eyes are brown.
Most dealers prefer "original packaging", eh?
That a load of BS and you know it.
MS69's sell with ease at well over bullion value on eBay.
Dealers are only too happy to buy certified coins, even if they
aren't
"perfect".
Anyway, who says you have to throw away the "original
packaging"? Why don't you just shut the **** up since you don't
have a clue as to what
you're blathering on about?
Hello RF!!!

oly
My thoughts, exactly. Finnan is back (groan).

Jerry
RF is O.K.
NO, he is not OK. He brings nothing but HATE and controversy to this
group.

Then why don't you killfile the troll as most of us have already
done?!...

Because he was constantly coming out with a new name to get around the
killfile.

*Of course, it doesn't matter now. I have reason to believe we have
heard the last of him.

Any chance of your sharing that reason with us?

James the Curious- Hide quoted text -

sure, I think he is dead now.
especially since his favorite target has posted at least twice with
nothing in reply..
if you know where to look, you can see the likely obit.

coins.

Old November 8th 09, 04:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

"coinsusa" wrote in message
On Oct 12, 8:24 pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
coinsusa wrote:
On Oct 12, 4:13 am, "gogu" wrote:
? "coinsusa" ?????? ???

"linxlvr" wrote in message

[...]

Given that his website has been updated in the last few days, care to lead
us to that "likely obit"?

Old November 8th 09, 08:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
winwin

sure, I think he is dead now.

Did somebody drive a stake through his heart?
Old November 8th 09, 07:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
coinsusa

On Nov 7, 11:34*pm, "mazorj" wrote:
"coinsusa" wrote in message

On Oct 12, 8:24 pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:

coinsusa wrote:
On Oct 12, 4:13 am, "gogu" wrote:
? "coinsusa" ?????? ???

"linxlvr" wrote in message

[...]

us to that "likely obit"?- Hide quoted text -

Someone is updating the website you say. Isn't that interesting. What
is the URL in question?

Coins the investigator
Old November 8th 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

"coinsusa" wrote in message
On Nov 7, 11:34 pm, "mazorj" wrote:
"coinsusa" wrote in message

sure, I think he is dead now.
especially since his favorite target has posted at least twice with
nothing in reply..
if you know where to look, you can see the likely obit.

Given that his website has been updated in the last few days, care to lead
us to that "likely obit"?- Hide quoted text -

Someone is updating the website you say. Isn't that interesting. What

is the URL in question?

Coins the investigator

If you're good enough to find his "likely obit" then finding one of his
websites should be easy. They've been mentioned before in rcc.

However, give us the obit URL and I'll gift you with a website URL.

Old November 8th 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

"winwin" wrote in message

sure, I think he is dead now.

Did somebody drive a stake through his heart?

Nah, he's posting in drag now.

Besides, his heart if he has one wouldn't accommodate anything bigger than a
toothpick.

Old November 9th 09, 03:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ugluk

mazorj wrote:
"coinsusa" wrote in message
On Nov 7, 11:34 pm, "mazorj" wrote:
"coinsusa" wrote in message

sure, I think he is dead now.
especially since his favorite target has posted at least twice with
nothing in reply..
if you know where to look, you can see the likely obit.

Given that his website has been updated in the last few days, care
to lead us to that "likely obit"?- Hide quoted text -

Someone is updating the website you say. Isn't that interesting. What

is the URL in question?

Coins the investigator

If you're good enough to find his "likely obit" then finding one of
his websites should be easy. They've been mentioned before in rcc.

However, give us the obit URL and I'll gift you with a website URL.

No URLs are necessary. All it takes to settle this discussion is the
application of elementary skills in style analysis and the matter comes
clear. It will also empower you to figure out whose sockpuppet I am.

Old November 9th 09, 04:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

"Ugluk" wrote in message
mazorj wrote:
"coinsusa" wrote in message
On Nov 7, 11:34 pm, "mazorj" wrote:
"coinsusa" wrote in message

sure, I think he is dead now.
especially since his favorite target has posted at least twice with
nothing in reply..
if you know where to look, you can see the likely obit.

Given that his website has been updated in the last few days, care
to lead us to that "likely obit"?- Hide quoted text -

Someone is updating the website you say. Isn't that interesting. What

is the URL in question?

Coins the investigator

If you're good enough to find his "likely obit" then finding one of
his websites should be easy. They've been mentioned before in rcc.

However, give us the obit URL and I'll gift you with a website URL.

No URLs are necessary. All it takes to settle this discussion is the
application of elementary skills in style analysis and the matter comes
clear. It will also empower you to figure out whose sockpuppet I am.

No one cares that Ugluk = TGB.

Old November 10th 09, 03:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
coinsusa

On Nov 8, 3:43*pm, "mazorj" wrote:
"coinsusa" wrote in message

On Nov 7, 11:34 pm, "mazorj" wrote:

"coinsusa" wrote in message

sure, I think he is dead now.
especially since his favorite target has posted at least twice with
nothing in reply..
if you know where to look, you can see the likely obit.

Given that his website has been updated in the last few days, care to lead
us to that "likely obit"?- Hide quoted text -

Someone is updating the website you say. Isn't that interesting. What

is the URL in question?

Coins the investigator

If you're good enough to find his "likely obit" then finding one of his
websites should be easy. *They've been mentioned before in rcc.

However, give us the obit URL and I'll gift you with a website URL.

Hmmm... I think I will pass up your offer on that. I've thought it
over a second time. I don't see any reason for me to go poking around
in something that will be nothing but a waste of my time. Nothing of
value to see.... Nothing for me to gain in doing so.
I still think he is gone for good and I'm happy to leave things like
they are. I believe the newsgroup is a better place now.
And may God have mercy on his soul.

Coins.