Ten dollar bill -- Series 1928 B

Old December 16th 03, 02:53 PM
Richard Coutts

Default Ten dollar bill -- Series 1928 B

Hello All,

I tried to buy subway tokens yesterday with a ten dollar bill, but the
man gave it back to me and said it was conterfeit. Looking at it
later that night, I saw that it wasn't counterfeit, but just old --
1928 Series B. My girlfriends grandmother gave it to her. I'm
guessing it came out of an old stash. Can someone tell me it's worth?
It's in very good conduition with colors much more brilliant than
it's modern day counterparts, though there's one or two pin holes in
it (the grandmother pinned a couple of them together).

Thanks!
Rich