Delaware Park employee gift bronzes

Old May 12th 12, 01:37 PM
Spotty51 Spotty51 is offline
Junior Member

Default Delaware Park employee gift bronzes

I have recently become interested in collecting the bronze horse-themed statues that were given out to employees of the Delaware Park Racetrack from 1999 to the present. I'd be very interested in any information or leads to further info about these statues, such as the numbers produced and distributed. I'd also love to find a list of which statues were given in which year. Thanks for any help.
Old November 15th 12, 02:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
[email protected]

--

Spotty51

I don't know if you are still interesting at this point seeing that this was posted quite a while ago. I worked for Delaware Park from 2001 to mid 2007, so I have the six statues from 2001 through 2006. If there's anything I can help you with from this point, I'd be happy to get back to you.
Old December 22nd 12, 03:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
[email protected]

Hi, I would like to know more about who designs them and where they are produced. I recently bought one and hope to collect a few more. Thanks for any info you can provide on these beautiful bronzes.
Old April 22nd 13, 05:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
[email protected]

On Saturday, December 22, 2012 9:15:41 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Hi, I would like to know more about who designs them and where they are produced. I recently bought one and hope to collect a few more. Thanks for any info you can provide on these beautiful bronzes.

Are you still interested in the Delaware Park Bronze horses? I have three at home, they are more recent years I believe...but I am trying to sell them....let me know if you are interested
Old February 7th 17, 01:04 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
[email protected]

Hello
Maybe you can assist me. I was recently given a bronze Delaware Park Statue. It is a bronze state on a black marble base and shows a jockey riding a horse through a gate with Delaware Park sign above it. The horse is number 1.
Any information at all would help. Thank you

Old July 13th 13, 07:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
[email protected]

I also have a few DE park statutes from various years I'm trying to sell.
Old March 10th 16, 07:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
[email protected]

I have a 1999 Delare Park bronze horse statue. This was the first issue of the employee gifts. I was an employee at Delare Park and I am interested in the value.
Old February 7th 17, 12:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
[email protected]

Hello, I am also interested in any info any can provide. I have recently acquired a statue and would love any information I can get
Old February 7th 17, 01:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
[email protected]

Hello, may I ask what the 1999 statue looks like. I have recently acquired one and I'm trying to date it.
Thank you

Kelly