Some Sports Successes

Old December 7th 03, 05:45 AM
Junior010873

Default Some Sports Successes

here are my recent successes from the world of sports.....

Baseball

Ruppert Jones
16766 Bernardo Center Dr #114A
San Diego, CA 92128
Sent 11-19-03
Received 11-28-03
2/2 (personalized a card at my request)

Phil Garner
7503 Prairie Oak Trail
Humble, TX 77345
Sent 11-19-03
1/2 (As expected, he did not sign my GOTG card. Has anyone ever had any luck
with him and that specific card?)

Football

Jim Zorn
c/o Seattle Seahawks
Sent 11-10-03
Received 11-20-03
2/2 (personalized a card at my request)

Bobby Taylor
c/o Philadelphia Eagles
Sent 11-15-03
Received 11-21-03
2/2 (personalized a card at my request)

La'Roi Glover
c/o Dallas Cowboys
Sent 11-14-03
Received 11-22-03
2/2

Marc Bulger
c/o St. Louis Rams
Sent 11-17-03
Received 11-24-03
1/1 (personalized the card at my request)

Doug Jolley
c/o Oakland Raiders
Sent 11-14-03
Received 11-28-03
1/2 (personalized a card at my request)

Jake Delhomme
c/o Carolina Panthers
Sent 11-17-03
Received 11-29-03
2/2 (personalized a card at my request)

Pucks and Sticks

Olaf Kolzig
c/o Washington Capitals
Sent 1-3-03
Received 11-20-03
3/2 (In what has to be one of my stranger successes, not only did he
personalize a card at my request, but he also signed one of my penny sleeves
and added a sticker with the number #47 on the back of both of the sleeves.
Very odd)

Jean Ratelle
1200 Salem St #111
Lynnfield, MA 01940