RCC 2004 One Spark Tokens Order List

Old June 9th 04, 08:13 AM
Kyle Mutcher

Default RCC 2004 One Spark Tokens Order List

Hi Folks,
Here is the list of the people who ordered tokens and how many.

If you've ordered and it is incorrect or do not see your name please send me a message at .

If it's marked "pd" then the tokens will be sent out as soon as I get them packaged.

This is the list as of 9 June 2004 1:45am

Name
#
Status
Notes

1
George V. Huse
5

2
Bob Rudd
3

Need address

3
Mark JollyOne25
3

Need address

4
Mr J. Ralph
1
pd

5
Ian Milne
3+1 err
pd

6
Stujoe
1
pd

7
Edwin Johnston
1

8
Mike Benveniste
2
pd

9
Mark Cooper
1

10
Ed Hendricks
3
pd

11
Jorg Lueke
2

Need address

12
John Carney
3

Need address

13
Jerry Dennis
2

14
Harv Laser
1 err
pd
Will send to PO box

15
Bob Peterson
1

Need address

16
David Thaller
2
pd
Need address

17
Mark Greene
2+1err

Need address

18
Anita McIntosh
1
pd

19
Robert E. Peterson
1

20
B.J. Herbison
3

21
Larry Craddock
2

22
Bill Bremmer
3

23
John Osako
2

24
Dave Allured
2

25
Bruce Hickmott
2

Need address

26
Edward McGrath
2

27
Risa Kaplan
2

28
John Nowakowski
3

29
Bud Kulpit
2

Need address

30
Ron Whittington
1

Old June 9th 04, 12:15 PM
A.Gent

"Kyle Mutcher" wrote in message
Hi Folks,
Here is the list of the people who ordered tokens and how many.

If you've ordered and it is incorrect or do not see your name please send me a
message at .

Here are Kyle's images of the One Spark for those without a.b.p.n.:

http://mendosus.com/tokens.html

Thanks again for this exercise, Kyle. Its been (still is) fun.

--
Jeff R.

Old June 9th 04, 08:29 PM
DRACO

"Kyle Mutcher" wrote in message ...
snip

Hi Kyle,
I've sent you a E-mail with the info. I would like to order five (5)
Sparks. Nice job. They look great.

Draco

autograph collector top 10 best and worst signers list Barefootmk Autographs 22 September 21st 05 10:56 PM
coming to Broadway Rich Autographs 4 January 25th 05 01:34 PM
BAREFOOT 411- TEN BEST SIGNERS OF 2004 Barefootmk Autographs 3 January 13th 05 01:59 AM
Financial Freedom, everything to gain! $3 to $54000 Paper Money 0 October 9th 03 11:36 AM
2004 Barbie price list michael Dolls 0 August 29th 03 10:26 PM