another angry member quits the "other" site

Old August 9th 05, 02:40 PM
66fourdoor

Default another angry member quits the "other" site

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...070a11f81adf39

looks like word is getting around- the "other" 8-track site is way too
snobby and clique-ish !

this guy wants OUT ! and told them to axe his name !

just makes you wonder...

Old August 9th 05, 02:53 PM
66fourdoor

wow, this just in, people are unsubscribing like CRAZY over on the
"other" site, because of DeserTBob aka Bob Scarborough, of Lancaster,
CA- check out this unsubscribe link record over there !

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...rch+this+group

now, Bob is from California and is a card carrying liberal- let's not
let him ruin a COOL 8-track radio broadcast from Mississippi, with his
deviate liberal politics !

GO AWAY BOB !

Old August 9th 05, 03:02 PM
Charlie Fraudo

66fourdoor wrote:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...070a11f81adf39

looks like word is getting around- the "other" 8-track site is way too
snobby and clique-ish !

this guy wants OUT ! and told them to axe his name !

just makes you wonder...

Makes you wonder why Charlie Nudo is so jealous of 8track heaven. Oh
that's right, because he's BANNED from there.

Old August 9th 05, 03:17 PM
66fourdoor

correction- I never joined ! you can't "ban" anyone who never was a
member to begin with !

The "other" site has potential- but not while DeserTBob is there !
Boob is anti-8track, his posts show that, he's killing the radio
support for this hobby !

Old August 9th 05, 03:27 PM
DeserTBoB

On 9 Aug 2005 06:40:17 -0700, "66fourdoor"
wrote:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...070a11f81adf39

looks like word is getting around- the "other" 8-track site is way too
snobby and clique-ish ! snip

"Angry member?" Are your paranoid delusions clouding your pea-sized
brain again? We NEVER heard from this guy, he was only on for a short
while, and evidently didn't like the e-mail distribution. So WHAT?
Do you realize how many people we've lost in here becuase of YOU,
Noodles? ABOUT 99%, THAT'S HOW MANY! You destroyed this NG,
Noodles...

....and now I'm going to destroy you.
Old August 9th 05, 03:28 PM
DeserTBoB

On 9 Aug 2005 06:53:03 -0700, "66fourdoor"
wrote:

wow, this just in, people are unsubscribing like CRAZY over on the
"other" site snip

One guy leaves, and Noodles sees a torrent...typical of a paranoid
delusional moron like Noodles.
Old August 9th 05, 03:28 PM
DeserTBoB

On 9 Aug 2005 07:02:33 -0700, "Charlie Fraudo"
wrote:

Makes you wonder why Charlie Nudo is so jealous of 8track heaven. Oh
that's right, because he's BANNED from there. snip

....PERMANENTLY, in point of fact!

We're proud to be 100% Charlie Nudo-free!

Old August 9th 05, 07:03 PM
66fourdoor

do your worst- the radio offers are POURING in !

Old August 9th 05, 07:17 PM
DeserTBoB

On 9 Aug 2005 11:03:57 -0700, "66fourdoor"
wrote:

do your worst- the radio offers are POURING in ! snip

You REALLY need to get back on some meds, or check into a mental
hospital, Noodles. THese psychotic episodes are getting worse.
Old August 9th 05, 09:02 PM
66fourdoor

new collecting site Alex General 0 August 23rd 04 07:57 AM
New Autographs Auctions Site John Novis Autographs 0 July 22nd 03 02:40 AM