Kate's Track Shack on CBS Evening News!

Old August 4th 05, 05:19 PM
DICK White

William W Western wrote:
Oh, and of course it is great KTS and 8-tracks made an appearance on
network news.

BTW, how was that ? I dozed off listening to a cart on my Akai 81D/M8
combo with the headphones- and didn't bother tuning in myself. 3
seconds seemed like an awful short spot to be waiting around for.

Old August 4th 05, 06:40 PM
DeserTBoB

On 3 Aug 2005 16:55:37 -0700, "cricket" wrote:

Boob- you've been saying that now since last Sept. 2004... snip

....and you've:

1.) lost all crediblity
2.) have lost sales
3.) have a solid reputation as an Internet kOOk

I think I've done pretty well, when considering my goal!

YOUR days are coming to an end- ON EARTH- you are going to DIE soon...

have you prepared your soul ?

answer- NO- you have rejected God

I would not want to be you... snip

HAHAHAHA! Another religious kOOk heard from! Nudo Deludo, indeed!

Old August 4th 05, 06:47 PM
DeserTBoB

On 4 Aug 2005 04:49:46 -0700, "cricket" wrote:

agreed- Boob has been dragging this slow death flame war on, WAY too
long- I'll gladly discuss 8-track issues with anyone in a civilized
manner snip

Who'd want to discuss ANY 8 track issues with you? It's been proven
that you have:

1.) no technical knowledge
2.) are a con artist
3.) don't know the first thing about magnetic tape technology
4.) are a Usenet kOOk

- but Bob's problem is, he took up the torch for
Dan Gibson and Malcolm Riviera snip

Not...I go my own way...and MY way is to destroy Charlie Nudo, who
defrauded me not once, but TWICE with his scams on eBay. Since filing
Federal fraud charges are out of the question for a single crime of
this small a magnitude, I'm doing the next best thing...applying a
little Internet "street justice" to this crook...and it's working.

All over replacement 8-track pads and sensing foil sales they may have
lost out on. snip

The Gibsons sales are reaching record levels. Your "aquarium pad"
frauds barely move. Now, why is that? Easy...EVERYTHING YOU SELL IS
TINGED WITH THE AURA OF YOUR FRAUDS.

Pathetic. Dan G. used to email me and even sent me Beatles cart label
scans, then he found out I was also selling tapes and supplies on Ebay
and on this site- and he changed into a vicious, jealous little troll
over it. Dan believes he's the self-proclaimed King of 8-tracks from
Texas- anyone else selling tapes or supplies he sees as a threat. snip

Bull****. He's an honest vendor. You're a fraudster and crook.
Next?

Malcolm and Dan G. believe that since they started this NG, they should
be able to dictate content. Well it just doesn't work that way- not on
an un-moderated Usenet/Google site with free public access. snip

OK, so we're stuck with a crook and a fruadster...for awhile, anyway.
Your spamming and eBay rule violations are piling up.

Any-one can post any-thing. snip

Not really. If the charter holder wants you gone bad enough, you are
GONE. That's why moderation is so popular now...gets rid of kOOks
like YOU, Noodles.

Childish and stupid on his part- actually border-line retarded. snip

More projection.

If any
of us ever met this DeserTBob character, he'd most likely rank as one
of the biggest losers you ever saw in your life. Who else would bother
following someone's Ebay auctions FA/FS ads around, and posting after
them, month after month ? snip

Because you're a SPAMMER, a FRAUDSTER, and a general KOOK, that's
why...and I'm slowly destroying your Internet fraud empire. Look at
your sales tallies...down the drain...and it'll continue.

Think about that mentality- and this after the guy got an instant
refund for the ONE item he bought from me ! snip

Let's look back in the archives, shall we? You did the refund because
you HAD to do so. You were under the gun, and even then, you posted
frantically that you had STOPPED PAYMENT on the CHECK! Prior to that,
you defrauded me for a REALLY bad, bootleg, stolen copy of "So Wrong,
They're Right," for which eBay CANCELLED YOUR ACCOUNT. You just
transferred everything over to 66fourdoor, which in itself is a
violation of eBay rules.

LICK IT, CRICKET....LICK IT, CRICKET...EAT THAT ****! HAHAHAHAHA!
Old August 4th 05, 06:50 PM
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:03:28 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

agreed- Boob has been dragging this slow death flame war on, WAY too
long

Though Bob seems to be a craftsman and he may be savouring this
Banish Trippin' Project. Sometimes you can not rush these things. Quality
work takes time and proper scheduling. Bob still sounds confident. Sorry for
my impatience. As you were, gentlemen. snip

William, I'm going to finish this asshole off this summer, mark my
word. You're right...doing things right takes time and diligence, and
I'm doing that. I do not enjoy screwing with Nudo, but it has to be
done in order to crush him. Just bitching about him, like everyone
else does, just feeds his warped sense of self importance and eggs him
on. You have to take away his access and his money, and that takes
time.

Soon, we'll be rid of him, and we can start rebuilding this burned out
hulk of a newsgroup.
Old August 4th 05, 06:53 PM
DeserTBoB

On 4 Aug 2005 09:17:37 -0700, "DICK White"
wrote:

your first impression was the most accurate William- stick with it.

Bob trying to banish someone from Usenet- he may as well try draining
the oceans of their water- he'd have better odds with the latter. snip

Well...we'll just SEE about that, won't we, Noodles?

His posts show an obvious "wanna-bee" quality, i.e. someone who never
really accomplished much in life, but wants to be recognized for his
intelligence or sophistication.

He is not well endowed in either of those traits. snip

I have a long career behind me, dealt with almost every analog tape
machine you can think of (well, not you...you wouldn't know a pro
machine if I shoved it up your huge ass) and know how analog tape
works. I'll match wits with you on any subject, any time, anywhere,
Noodles. I don't know your education level for certain, since I
haven't accessed your records...yet...but you have "dropout mentality"
written all over your postings.

You're too easy, Cricket...LICK IT!
Old August 4th 05, 06:57 PM
DeserTBoB

On 4 Aug 2005 05:30:16 -0700, "yodedude2" wrote:

Hey Charlie, you left out the parts about your lies, dishonesty,
bullying, attempted intimidation, fraud, misrepresentation, slandering,
vulgarity, copping others' alaises, posing/posting as others (more
misrepresentation), and extreme obnoxiousness. later, ron snip

Nice compendium, but you forgot his political and religious kookery.
Still, you pretty much covered it all.

By the way...I've been in contact with some of Noodles' "positive"
feedback buyers, and MANY are rueing the day they posted the feedback.
NEVER post positive feedback until you receive AND inspect the item,
or a crook like Noodles will take you to the cleaners every time and
get away with it. People seem to generally think that eBay is a fairy
tale world of all honest people with good intentions, and people like
Noodles take full advantage of that with their frauds and other
crimes. Lori Byers sure found that out the hard way; now she's
regretting she didn't leave him a negative for his Mormon instruction
tape scam.

LICK IT, CRICKET!
Old August 4th 05, 07:00 PM
DeserTBoB

On 4 Aug 2005 09:19:20 -0700, "DICK White"
wrote:

BTW, how was that ? I dozed off snip

....because Nurse Ratchet loaded you up on Thorazine, due to another
psychotic episode. You miss SO much in life due to your adled brain,
Noodles!

LICK IT, CRICKET!
Old August 4th 05, 08:20 PM
DICK White

you are replying at an incredibly immature level- you are letting
yourself be controlled by knee-jerk reaction and emotion impulse-
rather than controlling your reaction

sounds like you were a kid who was picked on all through high school,
you were a geek, and you have something to prove to yourself.

you sure know your way around the psychiatric ward drugs- no doubt
talking from experience on your part ?

Old August 5th 05, 12:53 AM
DeserTBoB

On 4 Aug 2005 12:20:14 -0700, "DICK White"
wrote:

you are replying at an incredibly immature level- you are letting
yourself be controlled by knee-jerk reaction and emotion impulse-
rather than controlling your reaction snip

More projection. Noodles, a paranoid delusional, projects his own
failings upon others, as if to make them go away.

Doesn't work, Noodles...but it's a great indicator of mental illness!