Nudo Tries To Retract Positive Feedback He Gave Church Member.

Old July 30th 05, 03:17 PM
Charlie Fraudo

Default Nudo Tries To Retract Positive Feedback He Gave Church Member.

Nudo scammed a fellow church member by not revealing his auction was missing
a tape. He gave the buyer positive feedback but tried to retract it when he
recieved a neutral because he's a ****ing crybaby. He said the auction clearly
stated there were 29 tapes BUT he never stated there should be 30 and that
one was missing. Too bad the buyer still gets a positive and it didn't affect
him at all.

Maybe Charlie will call his employer and tell them an employee of theirs gave
him a neutral and should be fired! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too ****ing funny!
Old July 30th 05, 08:06 PM
yodedude2

This episode also confirms what a jerk Charlie can be. He doesn't want
to leave a positive because the buyer paid promptly; he only wants to
manipulate and bully to artificially inflate his own deceptive
feedback. It is quite obvious that the buyer deserved a positive for
properly completing the transaction in a timely matter, while Charlie
deserved a negative for not disclosing that the set he was selling was
incomplete. Most pathetic behavior, Charlie, yet typical for you.
later, ron

Old July 30th 05, 09:40 PM
Charlie Fraudo

"yodedude2" wrote:
This episode also confirms what a jerk Charlie can be. He doesn't want
to leave a positive because the buyer paid promptly; he only wants to
manipulate and bully to artificially inflate his own deceptive
feedback. It is quite obvious that the buyer deserved a positive for
properly completing the transaction in a timely matter, while Charlie
deserved a negative for not disclosing that the set he was selling was
incomplete. Most pathetic behavior, Charlie, yet typical for you.
later, ron

If you check his feedback, he has done this with every person who gave him
less than perfect feedback. Goes back and tries to retract the positive he
left. He's a vindictive coward.

Example,

He leaves this:

+ prompt payment- good ebayer- A+ Seller66fourdoor (1000) Apr-02-05
11:38 4713029625

Then adds this later:

Follow-up by 66fourdoor: RETRACT-LEFT ME -FB DISGUISED AS +,HE MISREADS AUCTIONS-EXPECTS
MORE THAN STATED Apr-12-05 03:27

And again:

(This buyer even left a positive, but he did complain about Nudo's decpetion)

Nudo left this:

+ instant payment, good ebayer, no complaints
Seller 66fourdoor ( 1000) Feb-20-05 01:41 7953798498

The follows up with this:

Follow-up by 66fourdoor: RETRACT-AVOID-THIS BUYER WAY TOO PICKY-COMPLAINED
BOUT TINY UNSEEN DEFECT-FBRISK Mar-09-05 05:23

Reply by grappler1979: AVOID THIS SELLER- UNSEEN DEFECT IT WAS A 4"CRACK IN
THE LID ,NOT VERY HONEST Mar-09-05 17:23

And again:

Charlie writes this glowing feedback:

+ QUICK PAYMENT, GOOD EBAYER-GOOD EMAIL COMMUNICATION-RECOMMENDED BUYER A+++++++++
Seller 66fourdoor ( 1000) Dec-03-04 18:49 7934597115

Then when the buyer dares to complain about the ****ty product he bought, Charlie
follows up with this:

Follow-up by 66fourdoor: RETRACT-BUYER TOO PICKY-LEAVES NEG FB WHEN REFUND
AVAILABLE-HARD TO DEAL WITH !!

And there are many more. Just look at the feedback he left for anyone who left
less than perfect for him even if they gave him a positive.

Old July 30th 05, 10:31 PM
tripping28track

get serious...

it was a $6 item

it cost about $3 in Ebay listing and commission fees, then the paypal
fee

and I gave the person FREE SHIPPING- I also paid that

total so-called profit was not even $1

so it was yet another GRATIS auction on my part, rather than toss the
stupid Mormon tapes in the trash

oh well..

Old July 30th 05, 11:13 PM
Charlie Fraudo

"tripping28track" wrote:
get serious...

it was a $6 item

BULL****! You've done it to ALL the others, not just this one auction. OOPS!
I guess you forgot about that. See, when you're a liar, you cannot keep the
story straight.

That makes you a ****ing retard. Either way you're a scammer or a retard. DUH!

so it was yet another GRATIS auction on my part, rather than toss the
stupid Mormon tapes in the trash

Don't trash your religion, other church members might find out.

Old July 31st 05, 12:28 AM
tripping28track

Charlie Fraudo wrote:
"tripping28track" wrote:
get serious...

it was a $6 item

BULL****! You've done it to ALL the others, not just this one auction. OOPS!
I guess you forgot about that. See, when you're a liar, you cannot keep the
story straight.

it cost about $3 in Ebay listing and commission fees, then the paypal
fee

and I gave the person FREE SHIPPING- I also paid that

total so-called profit was not even $1

That makes you a ****ing retard. Either way you're a scammer or a retard. DUH!

so it was yet another GRATIS auction on my part, rather than toss the
stupid Mormon tapes in the trash

Don't trash your religion, other church members might find out.

I'm not lame-ass multi-wife Mormon.

Besides, you conveniently left out the other 1198 positive feedbacks,
from 1000 other members !

rut-roh !!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

Old July 31st 05, 12:47 AM
Charlie Fraudo

"tripping28track" wrote:

Charlie Fraudo wrote:
"tripping28track" wrote:
get serious...

it was a $6 item

BULL****! You've done it to ALL the others, not just this one auction. OOPS!
I guess you forgot about that. See, when you're a liar, you cannot keep

the
story straight.

it cost about $3 in Ebay listing and commission fees, then the paypal
fee

and I gave the person FREE SHIPPING- I also paid that

total so-called profit was not even $1

That makes you a ****ing retard. Either way you're a scammer or a retard.

DUH!

so it was yet another GRATIS auction on my part, rather than toss the
stupid Mormon tapes in the trash

Don't trash your religion, other church members might find out.

I'm not lame-ass multi-wife Mormon.

But you are indeed a lame-ass. Better be careful, you might get kicked out
of the Mormon newsgroup that you are a member of. I'll let them know what you
think of their religion.

Besides, you conveniently left out the other 1198 positive feedbacks,
from 1000 other members !

rut-roh !!

**** that. What you did to those who left less than favorable feedback tells
us all we need to know and that is you're a vindictive little ****. When Joe
Blow pays immediately and you give a positive feedback, he deserved it. When
Joe recieves a sub-standard or mis-represented product and says so, you try
to take back his positive. That's what a ****ing little crybaby does. He lived
up to his end of the deal and you didn't, CASE CLOSED! Deal with it like a
man, not a child.

All those positives mean dick if you treat others like **** because you tried
to scam them and they called you on the carpet for it.

Old July 31st 05, 01:37 AM
tripping28track

..

Old July 31st 05, 02:35 AM
DeserTBoB

On 30 Jul 2005 14:31:00 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

get serious...

it was a $6 item snip

Correction: A FRAUDULENT $6 item.

it cost about $3 in Ebay listing and commission fees, then the paypal
fee

and I gave the person FREE SHIPPING- I also paid that

total so-called profit was not even $1

so it was yet another GRATIS auction on my part, rather than toss the
stupid Mormon tapes in the trash

oh well.. snip

You DEFRAUDED THE BUYER...AGAIN! "Like new" doesn't mean the same
thing as "part missing"...you deluded idiot.

You are going down...hard.
Old July 31st 05, 02:36 AM
DeserTBoB

On 30 Jul 2005 16:28:36 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

Besides, you conveniently left out the other 1198 positive feedbacks,
from 1000 other members ! snip

How many of those were fraudulently obtained? We can find out....