54 more "NudoSpams" innoculated this morning!

Old July 29th 05, 02:32 PM
DICK White

8 tracker from hell wrote:
DICK White wrote:

all-in-one already has a $25 bid
FromICK White
ps.com

Path:uni-berlin.de!fu-berlin.de!postnews.google.com!o13g2000cwo.googlegr oups.com!not-for-mail
Date:Friday 29 July 2005 8:02:17
Groups:alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
NNTP-Posting-Host:216.222.225.110
User-Agent:G2/0.2
References:s14ie1l88cu6llg24jqjnj5ug8spji7gco@4ax .com
.com

--
i have an 8 track mind

My other computer is your XP box.

he can't even qualify as a temporary green card immigrant !

Old July 29th 05, 04:13 PM
DeserTBoB

On 29 Jul 2005 05:02:17 -0700, "DICK White"
wrote:

Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for choosing us as your Internet service provider. We are
committed to providing you with high-quality products and services. snip

LMAO! Oh wow, Noodles...a form letter! Hell, I get more response
than you do!

With this in mind, on Tuesday, August 2nd we will begin the initial
phase of upgrading our e-mail systems to an enhanced anti-spam,
anti-virus e-mail protection. You will experience no downtime during
this upgrade. snip

HAHAHA! It'll FILTER OUT YOUR OUTGOING SPAM, NOODLES! Your own ISP
is going to screw you over BIGTIME! HAHAHAHAHA!

Spam (junk e-mail) and e-mail viruses are a known issue on the
Internet. However, over the next several weeks you will notice less
spam appearing in your epix® e-mail account because of these upgrades. snip

....and LESS SPAM EMINATING FROM HSF18 and THENUDOFAMILY!

At the end of August, we will send you another e-mail communication
informing you of the final phase of our e-mail system upgrades to the
latest anti-spam, anti-virus protection. snip

LMAO...and YOU will be OUT OF BUSINESS, Noodles!
Old July 29th 05, 04:54 PM
Charlie Fraudo

"DICK White" wrote:

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 28 Jul 2005 15:29:06 -0700, "cricket" wrote:

thanks DoucheBob, your constant bumping of threads has advertised
enough to get a bid already on one of the all-in-ones snip

That can be withdrawn.

looks like Epix is taking care of your ****-ass spam emails, DoucheBob-
I sent all your Usenet posts to them- you have zero credibility with
your complaints !

bwaahahahahaha- they just replied with this email !

Dear Valued Customer:

Bwahahahahahaha! They sent me the same email and they're not even my ISP.

It's a canned response ****tard.
Old July 29th 05, 05:28 PM
DeserTBoB

On 29 Jul 2005 17:54:12 +0200, "Charlie Fraudo"
wrote:

Bwahahahahahaha! They sent me the same email and they're not even my ISP.

It's a canned response ****tard. snip

LMAO! Let's see here...Noodles sends them a couple of belated phony
complaints; meanwhile, the abuse mailbox is brimming with HUNDREDS of
spam complaints from users, ISPs, spamcop.com...who's going to get the
axe here?

I'll put my money on Noodles getting it, and soon!
Old July 30th 05, 01:05 AM
DICK White

..

Old July 30th 05, 04:23 AM
DeserTBoB

On 29 Jul 2005 17:05:16 -0700, "DICK White"
wrote:

.

On 29 Jul 2005 17:08:33 -0700, "DICK White"
wrote:

DICK White aka Ricky Alan White snip

Nope..."DICK White" aka Charles M. Nudo Jr. 160 Bear Run Rd, Drums,
PA.