POSSIBLE TROLL ALERT

Old August 13th 03, 04:52 PM
14:30

Default POSSIBLE TROLL ALERT

"JUDPERL" wrote in message
A pen collector has passed a Rubber Check: I have made every effort to

Collect:
He will not make it good. Do you think I should post his name and let the

world
know who this low life is? Input Please: I do not want this to happen to

anyone
else.

JUDD JUDPERL on EBAY

There's a message almost identical to this one (intances of "pen collector"
have been replaced with "pipe collector") over on alt.smokers.pipes. Don't
know if the same guy has two bad checks from the same person or what, but I
thought I should let folks know.
~14:30

Old August 13th 03, 05:45 PM
14:30

"14:30" wrote in message

"JUDPERL" wrote in message
A pen collector has passed a Rubber Check: I have made every effort to

Collect:
He will not make it good. Do you think I should post his name and let

the
world
know who this low life is? Input Please: I do not want this to happen to

anyone
else.

JUDD JUDPERL on EBAY

There's a message almost identical to this one (intances of "pen

collector"
have been replaced with "pipe collector") over on alt.smokers.pipes. Don't
know if the same guy has two bad checks from the same person or what, but

thought I should let folks know.
~14:30

The folks over at alt.smokers.pipes tell me that Judd's reputation is
impeccable, my apologies for not knowing.
~14:30

Old August 13th 03, 06:59 PM

kcat wrote:

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:45:19 -0400, "14:30"
wrote:

The folks over at alt.smokers.pipes tell me that Judd's reputation is
impeccable, my apologies for not knowing.

Hoe could anyone who knows pens not know Judd. All around Mascot at
Arms, uhh I mean Master at Arms of the Chicago pen show, and one man
public address system of any show he attends and one of the real long
time names in pens. Yup, if he says its a bad check---its baaaaaad.
Frank
Old August 13th 03, 07:08 PM
14:30

wrote:

The folks over at alt.smokers.pipes tell me that Judd's reputation is
impeccable, my apologies for not knowing.

Hoe could anyone who knows pens not know Judd. All around Mascot at
Arms, uhh I mean Master at Arms of the Chicago pen show, and one man
public address system of any show he attends and one of the real long
time names in pens. Yup, if he says its a bad check---its baaaaaad.
Frank

I haven't had the pleasure of attending the Chicago show... I even missed
the Southern show a few months back- I live in Atlanta, where it is- due to
some unexpected travel... that was a real bummer.
~14:30

Old August 13th 03, 11:11 PM
SMSmith007

Tell the name. I don't want a check from him. Don't worry about the PC crowd.
Old August 14th 03, 04:44 AM
JUDPERL

Yes he stiffed me on a pen and a pipe $185.50