Why was Frank Provasek suspended from eBay????????????

Old December 4th 08, 12:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

Default Why was Frank Provasek suspended from eBay????????????

According to Provasicko's earlier post:

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
We have been suspended from ebay and all of our listings ended.

One has to wonder what egregious behavior got Fwankie suspended.
eBay doesn't suspend sellers without a very good reason.
First they stripped Fwankie of his Power Seller status and now,
according to Provasicko, he has been suspended.
What did he do and what is he trying to hide?
Inquiring minds want to know!

Old December 4th 08, 05:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

On Dec 4, 7:46*am, "RWF" wrote:
According to Provasicko's earlier post:

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message

We have been suspended from ebay and all of our listings ended.

One has to wonder what egregious behavior got Fwankie suspended.
eBay doesn't suspend sellers without a very good reason.
First they stripped Fwankie of his Power Seller status and now,
according to Provasicko, he has been suspended.
What did he do and what is he trying to hide?
Inquiring minds want to know!

I personally think you did it on purpose and are trying to screw
frankie. If I was Frankie I would hire a lawyer and get your as for
trying to ruin his lively hood. Your nothing but scum who get his
jollys on seeing other people suffer or belittling them.
Old December 5th 08, 06:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Provasek

On Dec 4, 6:46*am, "RWF" wrote:
According to Provasicko's earlier post:

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message

We have been suspended from ebay and all of our listings ended.

One has to wonder what egregious behavior got Fwankie suspended.
eBay doesn't suspend sellers without a very good reason.
First they stripped Fwankie of his Power Seller status and now,
according to Provasicko, he has been suspended.
What did he do and what is he trying to hide?
Inquiring minds want to know!

You and Olson have gone too far this time. Expect legal action, both
of you.
Old December 5th 08, 12:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
You and Olson have gone too far this time. Expect legal action, both
of you.

On what grounds, Provasicko?
Taking delight in your misfortune?
Schadenfreude is hardly actionable, you pimple.

Old December 5th 08, 12:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
You and Olson have gone too far this time. Expect legal action, both
of you.

BTW: I predicted this several days ago:

"RWF" wrote in message
Hmmm....
How long will it take for Fwankie to start blaming me or other RCC
posters for his problems?
Then he'll post how his crack legal staff has gotten confidential
emails
from eBay disclosing NAMES!!!

Old December 5th 08, 01:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

"RWF" wrote in message

Hmmm....
How long will it take for Fwankie to start blaming me or other RCC
posters for his problems?
Then he'll post how his crack legal staff has gotten confidential
emails
from eBay disclosing NAMES!!!- Hide quoted text -

Frankly, I would welcome the opportunity to have Frank deposed under
oath... on his numismatic credentials, his professional credentials.
affiliations and employment history, his educational credentials, on
the volume and dollar amount of his business, on the dollar amount and
volume of business income actually reported on his income tax returns,
on the percentage of his numismatic earnings compared to any other
sources of income... the list could be very long. Frank will have to
answer a lot of these questions simply to establish that he has a
valid, viable, income-producing business in the first place. I
suppose that he will also have to show that any recent downturn is the
result of RCC exchanges/posts and not simply related to the present
snowballing economic downturn.

An of course, there is ebay. Not only will we get to know why ebay
suspended him and why he lost his power seller status (and perhaps we
could even ask him to produce that silver dollar that he says he
didn't clean), but we will get to see how qualified and squeaky clean
he really is.

And feel free to have me deposed too, Frank. My numismatic,
professional, employment and educational credentials are exemplary.
90% of my assets are in retirement accounts and I no longer own a
house.

oly

Old December 5th 08, 01:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ivan

No one cares about your professional and numismatic credentials. You are
just 2 idiots whith nothing better to do.

Old December 5th 08, 03:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Roger Hunt

In article , Ivan
writes
No one cares about your professional and numismatic credentials. You are
just 2 idiots whith nothing better to do.

Beats me how they keep up with it. This sort of prolonged character
assassination takes up a huge amount of emotional energy which sickens
the soul, and that energy might be put to far better use doing something
genuinely constructive.
(just my 2c)
--
Roger Hunt
Old December 5th 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_7_]

Ο "Roger Hunt" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
In article , Ivan
writes
No one cares about your professional and numismatic credentials. You are
just 2 idiots whith nothing better to do.

Beats me how they keep up with it. This sort of prolonged character
assassination takes up a huge amount of emotional energy which sickens
the soul, and that energy might be put to far better use doing something
genuinely constructive.

A perfect description of the RWF troll and his turbulent psychic world!
In plonk he belongs.

(just my 2c)
--
Roger Hunt

Old December 5th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Roger Hunt

In article , gogu
writes
Ï "Roger Hunt" ÝãñÑøΓ₯ óôï μÞΓ*áμÑ
In article , Ivan
writes
No one cares about your professional and numismatic credentials. You are
just 2 idiots whith nothing better to do.

Beats me how they keep up with it. This sort of prolonged character
assassination takes up a huge amount of emotional energy which sickens
the soul, and that energy might be put to far better use doing something
genuinely constructive.

A perfect description of the RWF troll and his turbulent psychic world!
In plonk he belongs.

Yea, well, perhaps. My killfile at the moment is only occupied by three
strange student girls from NY (from another newsgroup), who communicate
solely in textspeak, and I wonder who deserves who.
--
Roger Hunt