Victory Glass dome glass Rocola model 1493

Old February 12th 09, 11:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Nimko Nimko is offline

Default Victory Glass dome glass Rocola model 1493

I bought 6 new repro Rockola model 1493 dome glasses from Victory Glass last
year and we are now trying to fit them in but all 6 don't fit. They are
either too large or or the curving from the glass is not correct.

Is there anyone else who had the same experience ???

Of course VG says :" SORRY FOR THE PROBLEMS BUT WE HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH
THESE UNTIL NOW "

Please reply on the forum or email me direcly

Thanks,Nimko

Old February 13th 09, 09:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
toucanf16

Sure sounds like they stand behind the product. Guess the glass
swelled up! Seriously, I wish I could help, this is a great community
and it's unfortunate VG won't stand behind their [expensive] product.
Old February 14th 09, 11:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On Feb 12, 5:49�am, "Nimko" wrote:
I bought 6 new repro Rockola model 1493 dome glasses from Victory Glass last
year and we are now trying to fit them in but all 6 don't fit. They are
either too large or or the curving from the glass is not correct.

Is there anyone else who had the same experience ???

Of course VG says :" SORRY FOR THE PROBLEMS BUT WE HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH
THESE UNTIL NOW "

Please reply on the forum or email me direcly

Thanks,Nimko

The curve glass can be a pain, I have a 1496 in the shop now that I am
restoring, took off just the bottom trim piece and had a hard time
getting it lined up (putting it back together)--still not quite right
but close. Was a nice tight fit now I gave a gap, but only in the