2008 Silver Eagle for $4.95 total

Old February 1st 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
OhioGuy

Default 2008 Silver Eagle for $4.95 total

I just found this deal at the slickdeals.net website, and thought I'd pass
it along here. I called the number below, and my total time on the phone
was 10 minutes. I said "No Thanks) about 18 times in reply to each time
they said "Ok?" (trying to get me to sign up for an approval program or
whatever) And that was it. I'll see a $4.95 charge on my credit card, and
the coin is set to arrive here in 4 weeks or less. Seems like a good deal
if you are willing to be on the phone for 10 minutes to get it, and you can
keep yourself from saying yes or ok to the other offers.

Info:

Coin Discovery Vault is running an ad in multiple newspapers offering a
"free Silver American Eagle" for just S&H ($4.95.)

With the spot price of silver standing at $16.20, this isn't a bad deal.

The number to call is 1-800-251-1504

I do have to warn you, you will be put through SEVERAL hard sales, several
times. Just keep saying no, you'll eventually get through them all.

You will get your coin in 4 weeks. They will need your credit card to charge
to. This is a legitimate company, they seem to run this promotion every
year. They are one of the HSN companies that sell coins.
I believe this is their website.

Good luck and enjoy your silver.

Old February 1st 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
randiR

"OhioGuy" wrote in :

[...]

i tried these people too but with presidential dollars. unfortunately
what i got were colorized quarters. i heard these "mistakes" happen quite
often.

Old February 2nd 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
MJKolodziej

"OhioGuy" wrote in message ...
[...]

I'm not believing that is going to work out. Let us know how that turns
out.
Mk

Old February 2nd 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Carl LaFong

Default 2008 Silver Eagle for $49.95 total

If you fell for that scam, I'll bet you're in the market for some
bridges & swampland too!!...Like they say...there's 1 born every
minute!

Carl

On Feb 1, 12:39*pm, "OhioGuy" wrote:I'm a Sucker!