eBay, is this legit?

Old August 24th 07, 11:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
toucanf16

Default eBay, is this legit?

Is this legitimate?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wurlitzer-2000-J...QQcmdZViewItem

No feedback, no reserve, limited pictures, new eBay member...

Matt

Old August 25th 07, 12:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Mattrock1

It appears to be... Ebay is pretty tuff to run a fake on these days.
Its a brave way to run an auction, but I do it that way frequently and
let the market forces take over ( kinda soft right now though!) The
only thing I would be afraid of is the lack of credit history. I
would'nt buy it unless I was there in person to pick it up when the
money changed hands.

Matt

Old August 25th 07, 12:56 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Kim

On Aug 24, 6:16 pm, toucanf16 wrote:
Is this legitimate?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wurlitzer-2000-J...QitemZ17014304...

No feedback, no reserve, limited pictures, new eBay member...

Matt

You can bet if it sounds to good it typically is a scam. No feeback
and not to mention the "Now in 2005" comment in his description. This
is a scam and if you email them I'm sure you will get the I'm out of
the country on my Honeymoon or I'm out of the country on business but
I have setup with another company to handle and sell this item. You
can trust this company and once you send your money and you get tiem
you have 7 days to return it and get your money back. Scam I say!

Old August 25th 07, 02:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
kreed

On Aug 25, 9:56 am, Kim wrote:
On Aug 24, 6:16 pm, toucanf16 wrote:

Is this legitimate?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wurlitzer-2000-J...QitemZ17014304...

No feedback, no reserve, limited pictures, new eBay member...

Matt

You can bet if it sounds to good it typically is a scam. No feeback
and not to mention the "Now in 2005" comment in his description. This
is a scam and if you email them I'm sure you will get the I'm out of
the country on my Honeymoon or I'm out of the country on business but
I have setup with another company to handle and sell this item. You
can trust this company and once you send your money and you get tiem
you have 7 days to return it and get your money back. Scam I say!

Use paypal via your credit card. if the item doesnt come, then
chargeback

Are these legit ? Marko Senli Autographs 2 May 3rd 06 06:04 PM
Is this legit or a scam? stonej Coins 4 December 29th 04 06:59 PM
eBay seller: "goldnblack" - legit? UnAmuzd1 Autographs 4 July 7th 03 07:35 AM
Ebay seller is he legit? Bjwebb3749 Autographs 0 June 30th 03 09:19 PM