NJ and PA SHows this weekend

Old September 29th 03, 01:50 PM
NobleGB

Default NJ and PA SHows this weekend

1. October 3rd, PHILLY NONSPORT SHOW
NOTE NEW LOCATION
Enterprise Center, 3331 Route 38 Mount Laurel, NJ
Friday 10/3. 2 pm - 8 pm ( Attending FRIDAY ONLY)

2. October 4th - 5th., ALLENTOWN PAPER & ADVERTISING SHOW
Agricultural Hall, Allentown Fairgrounds, Allentown PA
Sat 10/4, 9 am - 5 pm
Sun 10/5, 9 am - 2 pm
Dave Grimes
Check out my WEB Page at
http://members.aol.com/noblegb/page/text.html

Old September 29th 03, 02:10 PM
kevin le pore

Hello All ,
I'm Looking for Traders ;

Who's going to the Philly NSU show this coming weekend ?

I'm going and would like to meet up with and trade with some of the
other collectors off this newsgroup as well as the NSU website

Also , anyone know about how many dealers will be @ the Allentown show
?
I've never been to that , but it might be worth hitting up too

Kevin C. LePore
12 Sebastion Drive
Rochester , New York
U.S.A. 14625

http://community.webtv.net/kevinlepo...insComicsCards

http://community.webtv.net/kevinlepore/KevinscardList

Old September 29th 03, 07:55 PM
NobleGB

The Allentown show is Primarily an Antique Advertising and Paper shiw - but you
never know what you will find there. There are always a few dealers who carry
Non-sports from the 40's on, and then there is me - with my turn of the century
tobacco and other similar insert cards.

I'm setting up at Philly on the Friday, then zooming off to Allentown on the
evenng to set up for the weekend.

Dave Grimes

Old October 1st 03, 07:22 PM
James Rutledge

Hiya Kevin! I will be there as well but only on Friday. Philly is the best
card show there is--for now. I think Dee's show may end up taking over.
Would be cool to see ya in person,
James