Jack Nicholson IP Question

Old June 11th 07, 01:01 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Craig

Default Jack Nicholson IP Question

Has anyone gotten him in person? I heard a rumor he may be in town
this week for the NBA Finals and I need him in my Andy Griffith
collection! Thanks.

Craig

Old June 11th 07, 01:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

jack nicholson is one of the nicest people in the world as far as
signing goes...look for a limo and maybe a tunnel for the way
out..cause if he can avoid it, he will...but he signs all the time...
good luck.
mike

Old June 11th 07, 01:27 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_4_]

In all of the Laker games that have been broadcast, and Jack sitting
courtside-I've never seen him sign anything. Always worth a shot in the
"Mayberry Memories" book.

Thank goodness for Aunt Bee's hung jury! :-) (One of the few color episodes
I like).

Good luck!
pe2

Old June 11th 07, 01:55 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

you have to get him outside...he won't do it DURING the games...and
should he?

Old June 11th 07, 03:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Craig

I forgot that one. I always remember him leaving the baby on the
courthouse steps! LOL

Thanks for the help. Hopefully he will show and it is more that a
"rumor".

Craig

Old June 11th 07, 09:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_4_]

aah yes, the Opie and Arnold episode. What to do with the baby...

Old June 13th 07, 05:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

so what happened craig? i haven't seen that jack was at a finals game?
did he show up?
why would he show up to games between san antonio and cleveland- he's
a lakers fan. i know he's been known to go see the suns from time to
time too...and in phoenix they won't let him park in the arena, so he
gets hit up at the limo...but other than that, it's yankees season for
him.
mike

Old June 14th 07, 08:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Craig

On Jun 13, 12:48?pm, barefoot wrote:
so what happened craig? i haven't seen that jack was at a finals game?
did he show up?
why would he show up to games between san antonio and cleveland- he's
a lakers fan. i know he's been known to go see the suns from time to
time too...and in phoenix they won't let him park in the arena, so he
gets hit up at the limo...but other than that, it's yankees season for
him.
mike

Unfortunately he was a no show. The Plain Dealer reported he would be
in town so that's why I referred to it as a "rumor" as I never really
pegged him as a Cavaliers fan... They kept talking about ALL the
celebs who would be in town, which was a joke. Eva Longoria is here
and the rest are all pretty much retired athletes, which I don't
collect, so I haven't really missed much.

Craig