Retaliatory Negative -- a bummer

Old July 4th 04, 07:00 PM
Larry Louks

Default Retaliatory Negative -- a bummer

Hi Friends,

I thought long and hard about leaving this unscrupulous seller a neg,
suspecting that he would give me one in retaliation. It literally makes me
sick that he is able to do this, but I've now joined the ranks of others of
you who have been unfairly zapped with same.

His neg to me:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISA...d=allgrayedout

His reply to the neg I left him:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISA...&iid=-1&de=off

I guess this is all a part of the system. It's unfortunate, but what other
recourse does an honest person have?

Larry
'there are *all kinds* out there'

Old July 4th 04, 07:12 PM
Tim Irvin

In article KAXFc.22246$a24.20871@attbi_s03, Larry Louks
wrote:

Hi Friends,

I thought long and hard about leaving this unscrupulous seller a neg,
suspecting that he would give me one in retaliation. It literally makes me
sick that he is able to do this, but I've now joined the ranks of others of
you who have been unfairly zapped with same.

Wait a minute -- this retaliation was entered today -- isn't this
clearly after the 90 days have passed? So why were they able to enter
this?

--
Tim Irvin, ::: ANA R-167586

"Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and
demand that they respect yours...Abuse no one and nothing, for abuse
turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision."
-- Tecumseh (1768-1813), Shawnee chief and statesman
Old July 4th 04, 07:16 PM
Michael R

"Larry Louks" wrote in message
Hi Friends,

I thought long and hard about leaving this unscrupulous seller a neg,
suspecting that he would give me one in retaliation. It literally makes me
sick that he is able to do this, but I've now joined the ranks of others

of
you who have been unfairly zapped with same.

His neg to me:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISA...d=allgrayedout

His reply to the neg I left him:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISA...&iid=-1&de=off

I guess this is all a part of the system. It's unfortunate, but what other
recourse does an honest person have?

Larry
'there are *all kinds* out there'

That is tough. I still have the 100% rating, but anyday I know it will
happen to me as well. I will leave negs in the strictist of cases, so far
none of them have retaliated.

Knocking on particle board

--
Michael R
ANA #173222

Old July 4th 04, 07:17 PM
Dan769

Moron can't spell, and I read it as"thief sellers beware" which he seems to be,
according to your previous post Larry.

Dan769
Old July 4th 04, 07:40 PM
Stujoe

Tim Irvin spoke thusly...
wrote:

Hi Friends,

I thought long and hard about leaving this unscrupulous seller a neg,
suspecting that he would give me one in retaliation. It literally makes me
sick that he is able to do this, but I've now joined the ranks of others of
you who have been unfairly zapped with same.

Wait a minute -- this retaliation was entered today -- isn't this
clearly after the 90 days have passed? So why were they able to enter
this?

The 90 days is approximate not a hard and fast time from what I
understand.

--
Stujoe
Old July 4th 04, 07:44 PM
Stujoe

Larry Louks spoke thusly...
Hi Friends,

I thought long and hard about leaving this unscrupulous seller a neg,
suspecting that he would give me one in retaliation. It literally makes me
sick that he is able to do this, but I've now joined the ranks of others of
you who have been unfairly zapped with same.

His neg to me:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISA...d=allgrayedout

His reply to the neg I left him:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISA...&iid=-1&de=off

I guess this is all a part of the system. It's unfortunate, but what other
recourse does an honest person have?

Larry
'there are *all kinds* out there'

He took his feedback private (or was it that way all the time?) You did
the right thing giving what you believe to be an honest rating. I think
too few people do this.

I doubt it will hurt you much. Especially if you don't sell much. I
would reply to it mentioning that it is a retaliatory feedback (if that
is allowed by Ebay) and that you were the buyer not the seller as he
alludes to.

--
Stujoe
Old July 4th 04, 07:45 PM
Yousri Ahmad

What Happened? I thought the 90 days has passed.
I was reading all the post about this, And I felt justice was served. He
really deserved the neg you gave him, but you don't really deserve his. Can
eBay take it out, since they know what happened.
And eventhough he was inactive for the last thirty days as Eric pointed out,
he seems to be checking his id.

I am sorry for that Larry.

--
Yousri Ahmad
ANA # R-210745

Old July 4th 04, 07:56 PM
Mame

http://pages.ebay.com/help/feedback/...-feedback.html

Doesn't look hopefull.

Mame

"Yousri Ahmad" wrote in message
om...
[...]

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISA...eft&memberid=a
llgrayedout&items=25&frompage=-1&iid=-1&de=off

Old July 4th 04, 08:09 PM
Larry Louks

"Stujoe" wrote:
He took his feedback private (or was it that way all the time?) You did
the right thing giving what you believe to be an honest rating. I think
too few people do this.

He made it private this morning.

Larry
'smarting, but pressing on'

Old July 4th 04, 08:11 PM
Larry Louks

"Yousri Ahmad" wrote:
I am sorry for that Larry.

Thank you, Yousri. Everything that happens in life is not always pleasant.

Larry