Tracy Barber

Old September 20th 08, 06:56 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Bobstamp

Default Tracy Barber

I notice that Tracy Barber hasn't made any posts in some time, and he
hasn't responded to an e-mail I sent. Has anyone heard from him? Hope
he's OK.

Bob
Old September 20th 08, 08:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 22:56:13 -0700 (PDT), Bobstamp
wrote:

I notice that Tracy Barber hasn't made any posts in some time, and he
hasn't responded to an e-mail I sent. Has anyone heard from him? Hope
he's OK.

I'll reply ASAP. Computer has had a bad case of the flu and I suspect
Mohawk has been attempting to write some "C" code when I'm not around.

[ Blatant disclaimer about recent messages. ]
Old September 20th 08, 12:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

wrote:
I notice that Tracy Barber hasn't made any posts in some time, and he
hasn't responded to an e-mail I sent. Has anyone heard from him? Hope
he's OK.

I'll reply ASAP. *Computer has had a bad case of the flu and I suspect
Mohawk has been attempting to write some "C" code when I'm not around.

[ Blatant disclaimer about recent messages. ]

You should switch to AOL.com.

Ralphael, the OLD one
Old September 20th 08, 12:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Sep 20, 1:56*am, Bobstamp wrote:
I notice that Tracy Barber hasn't made any posts in some time, and he
hasn't responded to an e-mail I sent. Has anyone heard from him? Hope
he's OK.

Bob

He must have had some serious problems.
He always responds to my messages.
Occasionally with things I don'e want to know.
Frequently with things I want to know.

Ralphael, the OLD one
Old September 20th 08, 12:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

wrote:
I notice that Tracy Barber hasn't made any posts in some time, and he
hasn't responded to an e-mail I sent. Has anyone heard from him? Hope
he's OK.

I'll reply ASAP. *Computer has had a bad case of the flu and I suspect
Mohawk has been attempting to write some "C" code when I'm not around.

[ Blatant disclaimer about recent messages. ]

You should switch to AOL.com.

That still won't stop Mohawk...
Old September 21st 08, 12:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Sep 20, 1:56*am, Bobstamp wrote:
I notice that Tracy Barber hasn't made any posts in some time, and he
hasn't responded to an e-mail I sent. Has anyone heard from him? Hope
he's OK.

Bob

Haven't figured out why anyone would want to contact that OLD grouch
from waaay up nawth. G

Ralphael, the OLD one
Old September 21st 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Sep 21, 11:29*am, Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
Ralphael1 found these unused words:

On Sep 20, 1:56*am, Bobstamp wrote:
I notice that Tracy Barber hasn't made any posts in some time, and he
hasn't responded to an e-mail I sent. Has anyone heard from him? Hope
he's OK.

Bob

Haven't figured out why anyone would want to contact that OLD grouch
from waaay up nawth. G

Ralphael, the OLD one

Driveway's full ... so's garage, and he wanted to learn how to 'paaak the
caa in the yaad'!

Whoop de doo, you got it.

RtOo

Old September 22nd 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 08:29:59 -0700, Sir F. A. Rien
wrote:

Ralphael1 found these unused words:

On Sep 20, 1:56*am, Bobstamp wrote:
I notice that Tracy Barber hasn't made any posts in some time, and he
hasn't responded to an e-mail I sent. Has anyone heard from him? Hope
he's OK.

Bob

Haven't figured out why anyone would want to contact that OLD grouch
from waaay up nawth. G

Ralphael, the OLD one

Driveway's full ... so's garage, and he wanted to learn how to 'paaak the
caa in the yaad'!

Nope, naught from Hah-vahd. Tain't sifisteekated enuf. Just a simple
ol' Dacker boy, is all. Yee-haaa!