WTB Scottie Upshall rookies

Old August 23rd 03, 03:48 PM
winston b. hart

Default WTB Scottie Upshall rookies

I have tried trading and it seems that I must not have what people are looking for.
So I have decided to try and buy what rookies I need to finish of my collection of
Scottie Upshall.My want list follows at the end.If you can help PLMK what the total
is including postage delivered to Nova Scotia, Canada.I do prefer pay pal because
it is not easy for me to get to the bank for a money order.But if you prefer money
orders and are willing to wait until Thursday for it to be sent than that is also fine.
I will still trade if that is what you prefer but you will need to LMK what you might be
looking for.Either a favourite player or team.I have loads of stuff so may be I can help
you while at the same time you are helping me.Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon,Winston.

MY SCOTTIE UPSHALL WANTLST;;

First Edition #439
BAP Ultimate #19 (9.5 only)
Pacific "Quest for the Cup"#130
Titanium hobby #125
Topps Heritage #151
UD Rookie Update #169(redemed card only)
UD Top Shelf #132
Vanguard #123