How a Millionaire earned $98,000 with an email list

Old January 10th 04, 12:52 PM
Wizard Trader Promotions

Default How a Millionaire earned $98,000 with an email list

$$$$$$

How a Millionaire earned $98,000 with an email list

Ever WONDER HOW INTERNET MILLIONAIRES
*REALLY* MAKE MONEY ONLINE??

Hi ,

I have something extremely *shocking* to EXPOSE
about Millionaire Internet Gurus and Super Affiliates.

(I'm seriously going to catch hell for revealing this)

The past year I've worked with Super Affiliate
Millionaires and Internet Gurus such as....

Mark Joyner, Stephan Ducharme, Neil Shearing, Mike
Glaspie Roy Oron, Jodi Hans, Frank Kern, Peter Twist

I saw exactly how they are earning THOUSANDS, tens
of thousands and EVEN MILLIONS every MONTH.

Just for example, I saw with my own eyes exactly how
Stephan Ducharme earned over $249,000 in 72 hours
from his email list! He did it all from a Lap Top
computer in his living room.

What he did was so simple it blew me away. Even a
total newbie could do it.

At $0 cost to you, see exactly how they make over
$5000 with just 340 people on an email list...

Plus see a simple way to get others to PAY YOU every
month just to be on your email list... this one made me
laugh all the way to the bank.

It's OUTRAGEOUS how these millionaires have it all figured out!

Just click the link, and request your fr*e access to
all the details before someone steals these secrets
and make you pay for it.

Prepare to get blown away! HERE'S THE LINK:
http://www.wizardtrader.com/marketmatrix.htm

**Phil Birchley Suffolk UK
PS This is a Great Opportunity to make over $5000.00 Monthly.

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030422080823W2t4WcL8

eBay "spoof" email messages - BEWARE! PJZ Coins 4 September 1st 03 07:24 PM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 19th 03 04:12 AM
CPK Items For Sale!!! Disregard Below - Sorry Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 08:48 PM
CPK Items For Sale Sue from NY Dolls 0 August 8th 03 02:11 AM
Because Somebody Asked (about Spam) Mark Books 0 July 16th 03 12:42 PM