Ping: Ralphael.

Old February 3rd 10, 06:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default Ping: Ralphael.

G'day my Pliocene partner,
you are always sending me stuff, and you are so picky,picky.
How about this, Old one?
Any interest? would you like it?

http://cjoint.com/data/cdihFtkDdI.htm

Mind you, I don't like the way Keiran Kiwi has his arm around Kenny,
It looks a bit Suss.
rodney

Old February 3rd 10, 12:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Feb 3, 1:12*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
G'day my Pliocene partner,
you are always sending me stuff, and you are so picky,picky.
How about this, Old one?
Any interest? would you like it?

http://cjoint.com/data/cdihFtkDdI.htm

Mind you, I don't like the way Keiran Kiwi has his arm around Kenny,
It looks a bit Suss.
rodney

Thank you for the offer Rodney.
Single stamps are my forte, a few SS that I did not take apart.
I sold all my covers some time back but kept about twenty for
sentimental reasons like one canceled on board the Queen Mary II.

Ralph
Old February 3rd 10, 01:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Fair enough,
may I ask what you got for your covers?
I recently was appraising about 50 or so, and I put 30c on 'em.
They sell them at Red Cross for 30c

"Ralphael1"

Old February 4th 10, 05:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On Feb 3, 1:12*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
G'day my Pliocene partner,
you are always sending me stuff, and you are so picky,picky.
How about this, Old one?
Any interest? would you like it?

http://cjoint.com/data/cdihFtkDdI.htm

Mind you, I don't like the way Keiran Kiwi has his arm around Kenny,
It looks a bit Suss.
rodney

Isn't that Kenny's RIGHT hand?

Blair
Old February 4th 10, 08:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

"Blair (TC)"
Isn't that Kenny's RIGHT hand?
Blair

I suppose your'e right, it could be Kenny's pose
after a good helping of Shepherd's pie or damper.
(Sorry Kieren
(Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode picking/scratching? his nose)
rodney

Old February 4th 10, 10:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Cheers Ralph,
It's the last time I sell for a friend, gee what a lot of grief,
Next time I'll put a bid on the lot and buy myself, or refuse.
I notice at the next coin auction here next week
a box of Australia presentation stamp packs have reserve of nearly half face.
$220 for $150 That's very cheap current postage.

http://www.ancients.cc/catalogue.htm#Misc

"Ralphael1"
Rodney, I got $100 plus a box of 104 cards (about $26 at the time0 for
the covers I sold.
I sold my covers as a lot and do not know how many was in the lot.
The lot did contain many Europa covers of the '59 to '84 years as well
as quite a few First Day covers.
I am sure the dealer came out well on this lot. Prices for covers here
begin at 10¢ with quite a few falling in the 50¢ and $1 range. All
kinds of condition as well, many not very good in my opinion.

Razlph

Old February 4th 10, 11:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

I reckon it's something in the water down there
Don't the fellows down your way make a habit of spotting UFO's ?

"Ralphael1"
Reminds me of a mural on one of our city streets. Old guy sitting in a
chair. Some thought it looked like his pants were open exposing
himself. below his hand that was resting on the chair arm. The artist
explained it was the arm of the chair, not old Charlie they were
looking at. Anyway City fathers wanted it corrected. Now the old guy
has six fingers on his hand.
"He who laughs last laughs best" or so I am told.
No I did not pose for the mural. If I had it certainly would not have
been OLD Charlie, he hasn't spoken in years.

Ralphael, the OLD one

Old February 5th 10, 08:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Listen fella,
any marsupial that can hold a mug of hot tea, has got a "hand" OK !

"Asia-translation"
Isn't that Kenny's RIGHT hand?
Blair

Or paw, as the case may be?

Ping:Ralphael ~Tristan da Cunha rodney General Discussion 1 September 4th 09 01:11 PM
(RCSD) Zimbabwe - some info for Ralphael Blair (TC) General Discussion 5 May 15th 09 04:25 PM
Ralphael. rodney General Discussion 6 April 25th 09 11:46 AM
(RCSD) Ralphael new post [email protected] General Discussion 15 November 25th 07 03:22 AM
(RCSD) Attn: Ralphael. Rod General Discussion 7 September 16th 07 11:41 AM