Amazon

Old February 8th 06, 05:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default Amazon

What's everyone's take on the Amazon Auctions and Zshops? Any good,
or a waste of time?

Michael
Old February 8th 06, 10:40 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

"mdobson" wrote in message

What's everyone's take on the Amazon Auctions and Zshops? Any good,
or a waste of time?

I sell a lot (and I buy a lot) of recent, though obscure, nonfiction through
Amazon Marketplace. It's very quick to list and you get all the eyes that
are looking at Amazon's new listings.

William M. Klimon
http://www.gateofbliss.com

Old February 15th 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

mdobson wrote:
What's everyone's take on the Amazon Auctions and Zshops? Any good,
or a waste of time?

Michael

Amazon Auctions...I have listed items but never had them sell. Last
week I went throught several fiction categories there arranging items
in order from high bid to low and I couldn't find anything with a bid
against it.

Amazon Marketplace...I find that if I have an item that has a sales
rank of 50,000 or less and I am willing to list the item at the lowest
price, that it will sell within 2-3 days max. I cannot compete for
those $0.01 sellers, though.